Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sirius

Sirius Radio - 27.78 for 6 months of service YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2017 11:25 am
Tags:
None
Oct 25, 2015
93 posts
75 upvotes
Dartmouth

Sirius Radio - 27.78 for 6 months of service YMMV

Price:
Savings:
80ish% off
Retailer:
Sirius
Just got off the phone with Sirius, after haggling with them for 15 minutes and waiting on hold for 20 minutes i was able to get 6 months worth of select service (with free internet streaming) for $27.78. (compared to 19.99/month which is 120+tax)

Figured i'd share!

(they also offered me 120 for a year with internet streaming but i'm fine with calling again in 6 months to cancel if they're not willing to co-operate)

##EDIT##

i had to haggle to get the free internet too, she said she'd only include it with the one year but i told her i wouldn't be signing up again without the free internet streaming from all the issues i've had in the past with reception in the car..

##EDIT2##

User Un4GivN Has gotten 3 months at 10.75 with no streaming, also a good deal.

##EDIT3##

User qlaval was able to reactivate for 5 months with promo SAVE20M for 22.48 after tax.

##EDIT4##

User Marcust99 says SAVE88A promo is expired. Found another code that they took - SAVE80A. Here in Ont all in price with that code was $103.19.

##EDIT5##

Just got this from sirius in an email, 6 months for 30

img]http://imgur.com/a/AEiTk[/img]

Offer Details: Activate a SiriusXM Streaming Package, pay $30 for your first 6 months and save 68% off the current monthly rate of $15.99. Fees and taxes apply. Service will automatically renew every month thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. This offer cannot be combined with any other. Customers who have active SiriusXM audio service cannot accept this offer. This offer may be terminated at any time.
Last edited by AndyTrew95 on Sep 30th, 2016 10:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
130 replies
Oct 25, 2015
93 posts
75 upvotes
Dartmouth
my plan didnt expire until the 16th of october! you should be able to call in today and get it figured out :)
Mar 4, 2006
497 posts
45 upvotes
Does this include online streaming?

Edit: Nevermind. Read right past it. Need a coffee
Thanks OP, I was never able to get them to include this in the past!
Last edited by lockec on Aug 30th, 2016 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
4012 posts
715 upvotes
Thanks OP. I let my sub run out and all the deals they offered didn't include an online sub so I'll try to get what you did as I'm only taking a deal with online access.
Mar 1, 2011
458 posts
118 upvotes
Stoney Creek
Does this price include the extra monthly fees they tag on? I have always let my 6 month free trial with new vehicle expire and never Renesas. They call me with some promotion tell me it's 4-5 bucks a month, the quietly say plus fees. When I ask about the fees they call them taxes and copyright fees that seem to always bring the total to over $12 per month.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
7133 posts
3736 upvotes
Montreal
There's a free trial going on right now. Last week, I received a letter advertising the trial along with a promo code for the same pricing. The code isn't unique so it can be used without calling in and haggling.

I don't remember the code off the top of my head but I'll share it when I get home for those who don't want to call in.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2008
1473 posts
438 upvotes
How much xtra is premier? I listen to alot of NHL on Sirius and it is useless without ...
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
1174 posts
959 upvotes
Edmonton
What exactly is the deal you're sharing here? You're basing your savings assuming people pay full price for the service to begin with. Who on RFD pays full price for satellite radio?

There have been promos in the past for 6 months @ $30 but it seems like your "deal" is based solely on negotiating with someone and isn't a guarantee for anyone calling in.
Oct 19, 2007
647 posts
327 upvotes
psyko514 wrote: There's a free trial going on right now. Last week, I received a letter advertising the trial along with a promo code for the same pricing. The code isn't unique so it can be used without calling in and haggling.

I don't remember the code off the top of my head but I'll share it when I get home for those who don't want to call in.
"SAVE20M" but it's only 5 months.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3847 posts
2272 upvotes
'Shwallywood
I get this deal on rotation. the royalty fees are on top of it.

I go the 6 months, call in and cancel so I don't get billed the regular $19 a month BS. Sit on it for about a week (get bombarded with offers) Then call in and say that I received an email offering me this deal. Generally they don't question it, but if they do, say you'll pass, or that you can't justify the price etc etc.

Its a bit of a hassle, but they would rather make some money than none at all.
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
Oct 25, 2015
93 posts
75 upvotes
Dartmouth
BigBacala wrote: Does this price include the extra monthly fees they tag on?
i was told it would be 27.78 now, and nothing for another 6 months.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21329 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
You might want to add YMMV to the subject.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
1174 posts
959 upvotes
Edmonton
jblade44 wrote: How much xtra is premier? I listen to alot of NHL on Sirius and it is useless without ...
I renewed last month for a year and managed to get all nhl and mlb games includes for roughly $85 for the year. Definitely YMMV and you'll have to try your luck with different agents however I found dealing with the Canadians (in NB I think) makes for a much easier negotiation.
Jul 1, 2003
884 posts
135 upvotes
Airdrie, AB
I signed up yesterday after not having it for a year, and only ever having a three month free preview. They offered me 3 months of select without online streaming for a one-time charge of $10.75 all in. Happy to provide a screenshot of my receipt if this is a good deal?
-Some people hear their own voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy or they become Legend.-
May 28, 2013
730 posts
642 upvotes
Laval, QC
Was able to reactivate for 5 months with promo SAVE20M for $22.48 (with taxes). THANKS!
Last edited by qlaval on Aug 31st, 2016 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2008
1473 posts
438 upvotes
qlaval wrote: Was able to reactivate for 5 months with promo SAVE20M for $22.48 (with taxes). TAHNKS!
Did not work online
May 28, 2013
730 posts
642 upvotes
Laval, QC
jblade44 wrote:
qlaval wrote: Was able to reactivate for 5 months with promo SAVE20M for $22.48 (with taxes). TAHNKS!
Did not work online
Indeed, you need to call them to reactivate your account.
Aug 13, 2015
120 posts
204 upvotes
Outremont, QC
Should add to the title the 22 plus tax account is the basic one without Howard stern etc if you want the premier account for 5 months with this promo it's 40 dollars I just got off the phone with them . It's still an amazing deal but if you want your Howard your gonna have to pay more . They did offer me the 99 for a year account but as well no Howard they told me if I wanted that it would be 125 a year on a promo .
Aug 13, 2015
120 posts
204 upvotes
Outremont, QC
Can anyone confirm a 6 month all access account for 50 bucks ?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)