Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
SiriusXM

6 months SiriusXM subscription for $30

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2020 7:21 pm
Dec 16, 2004
860 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
brobinsoncc wrote: So I had to get my car radio system replaced last June and ever since I have had premium Sirius XM. At first I thought it was maybe another free trial since it was a new radio but it has been over a year now. Any ideas what might be going on?
Weird stuff can happen. I bought a radio on eBay once that had a “lifetime” sub that was not guaranteed to work at all - it worked for over 4 years before turning off. I once signed up for one of the US free trials for 3 months or whatever it is and it worked for over 2 years after the trial time.
Jun 18, 2008
510 posts
270 upvotes
Calgary
My current subscription was about to expire in two days. They offered 55% discount on regular price, which is still over $100. I insisted on $60 + royalties + GST for 12 months. They said that's only one time promotion for new customers that never subscribed before. Told them to go ahead and cancel my subscription.

Once they were sure I'm about to cancel, they put me on hold for 2-3 minutes and then agreed on SXM-SAVE60A deal. See you next year.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9404 posts
5374 upvotes
753951 wrote: My current subscription was about to expire in two days. They offered 55% discount on regular price, which is still over $100. I insisted on $60 + royalties + GST for 12 months. They said that's only one time promotion for new customers that never subscribed before. Told them to go ahead and cancel my subscription.

Once they were sure I'm about to cancel, they put me on hold for 2-3 minutes and then agreed on SXM-SAVE60A deal. See you next year.
Glad to hear you succeeded. Can you please remind me what that coupon code got you in terms of cost? Does the package you got include the news channels?
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1408 posts
830 upvotes
Ajax
brobinsoncc wrote: So I had to get my car radio system replaced last June and ever since I have had premium Sirius XM. At first I thought it was maybe another free trial since it was a new radio but it has been over a year now. Any ideas what might be going on?
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth...enjoy it for as long as it lasts...
Sep 16, 2011
598 posts
681 upvotes
Southern AB
I had a radio work for 6 years after the subscription ended. It probably still works, but I'm using the built in Sirius now.
Jun 18, 2008
510 posts
270 upvotes
Calgary
choclover wrote: Glad to hear you succeeded. Can you please remind me what that coupon code got you in terms of cost? Does the package you got include the news channels?
The following is included for $60 + $8.52 (service fees) + tax for 12 months.
  • SiriusXM video
  • Streaming + On Demand episodes
  • 100 Xtra Channels
  • Ad-free music channels
  • Artist-dedicated music channels
  • 2 channels of Howard Stern plus Howard video
  • 24/7 Comedy channels
  • News channels
  • NHL® games
  • Every MLB® game
  • Every NBA® game
  • PGA TOUR® coverage
NFL and NASCAR are not included.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
2329 posts
878 upvotes
753951 wrote: The following is included for $60 + $8.52 (service fees) + tax for 12 months.
  • SiriusXM video
  • Streaming + On Demand episodes
  • 100 Xtra Channels
  • Ad-free music channels
  • Artist-dedicated music channels
  • 2 channels of Howard Stern plus Howard video
  • 24/7 Comedy channels
  • News channels
  • NHL® games
  • Every MLB® game
  • Every NBA® game
  • PGA TOUR® coverage
NFL and NASCAR are not included.
Exactly the plan I have yet when I open the app and sign in, the Howard Stern channels are missing.
Jun 18, 2008
510 posts
270 upvotes
Calgary
benjicash wrote: Exactly the plan I have yet when I open the app and sign in, the Howard Stern channels are missing.
Just checked. They are there and working for me.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
2329 posts
878 upvotes
753951 wrote: Just checked. They are there and working for me.
Did you use your same login that you’d use on the Sirius site?
Jun 18, 2008
510 posts
270 upvotes
Calgary
benjicash wrote: Did you use your same login that you’d use on the Sirius site?
Yes, same one.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1837 posts
2038 upvotes
Just want to confirm: is Howard Stern available on the streaming side, even if your car radio subscription doesn't include?

It seems they only offer these promos for the Select Subscription (ie: no howard), has anyone ever gotten all access for $30/6m?
Wallet safe...
Jun 18, 2008
510 posts
270 upvotes
Calgary
I have Select subscription
Screenshot from 2019-08-02 10-27-33.png

It includes Howard Stern channels as seen here
Screenshot from 2019-08-02 10-28-19.png

And, yes, Howard Stern is available on streaming side
Screenshot from 2019-08-02 10-30-50.png
May 19, 2004
206 posts
140 upvotes
Calgary, AB
SXM60 worked for one year renewal ... operator said he needed supervisor permission, but just put me on the "obligatory hold" and then put it thru
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2016
1199 posts
1576 upvotes
canada
Song and dance again. Tried chat to use the Promo SXM60 for 12 months 60$. Said it was for new customers. Called in to cancel. He gave me a bunch of offers 1y/107, 6 months for 7.77 a month? Said no mentioned I saw an ad on google of XM 12months/$60 with code SXM60, this guy said he didnt see it in his system. Did the whole please hold loyal customer thing. Said one time only and gave it to me lol. Sooo 12 months for 73.xx all in.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)