[SiriusXM] $60 1 year SiriusXM subscription

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2017 11:41 am
Dec 31, 2016
17 posts
4 upvotes
001Stunna wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 7:54 pm
No point knocking what others got. Some maybe like not having to worry about calling in every 3/5/6 months and prefer once a year.

That said YOU also paid too much...

(3.86 month) vs your (5.16 month)

For anyone wanting the above
Take some deep breathes... we are on a forum to find the lowest prices. Thanks for posting deal
Jul 14, 2012
25 posts
7 upvotes
Bracebridge
001Stunna wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 7:54 pm
No point knocking what others got. Some maybe like not having to worry about calling in every 3/5/6 months and prefer once a year.

That said YOU also paid too much...

(3.86 month) vs your (5.16 month)

For anyone wanting the above

I used the SAVE3Q code to get 3 months for $11.57 all in.
Thanks!
Nov 4, 2007
405 posts
15 upvotes
Also wondering if my current subscription needs to be cancelled to do this one?
Apr 17, 2014
546 posts
155 upvotes
Corunna, ON
I just called to cancel. I just finished the $30 for 6 months deal. They offered $66 for 6 months and would not budge.

So as of now it's set to cancel on December 15. Might let it expire and then try to get this deal. $11 a month is still too much really when I also have google music. But dang I like Lithium and Howard and the comedy.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
1873 posts
323 upvotes
proplayer44 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 7:45 pm
I just called to cancel. I just finished the $30 for 6 months deal. They offered $66 for 6 months and would not budge.

So as of now it's set to cancel on December 15. Might let it expire and then try to get this deal. $11 a month is still too much really when I also have google music. But dang I like Lithium and Howard and the comedy.
So you're saying you had All Access (including Howard) for $30. Are you sure about that?
Apr 17, 2017
70 posts
30 upvotes
GTA
Aside from noticeably better sound quality over FM, I didn't see much value in having this. Must say, it was nice having commercial-free listening, but I just couldn't justify the subscription fee - guess I'm cheap and found it within to be content with my USB stick and fm/am lol. In fact when I had a subscription last week I'd mostly tuned to am and fm. I also found the channels I had presets to (rnb/hiphop/hits) changed up their play list based on time of day so on most of the time I couldn't listen to what I wanted to from those channels.
Jan 5, 2017
61 posts
19 upvotes
Are any of these deals Premium? I’ll only do this for 100 and 101 and since I have an XM radio I need the top package...Confused Face
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
1613 posts
257 upvotes
Calgary
I am confused, so please bear with me. Just cancelled my wife's Sirius in her car, cause I forgot to cancel in June and they charged me $100, and I was pissed off at myself for that, and she really does not care either way. She has no plan right now.

I would be interested in getting the 1 year / $60 plan over the 5 month / $20 plan with the SAVE20M code.

First part of my confusion is that the OP has 2 different phone numbers, and the promo is for the USA (in US funds)? Which of the 2 numbers do I call, and second part is, someone said sign up on the webpage, but I can't get that deal on the .ca page, only the .com page which does not have options for a Canadian address and is US funds.

Another thing that confused me is I paid $100 on June 10 for 6 months and yet they say the expiry was Nov 18

Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
1458 posts
161 upvotes
LtLollipop wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 1:10 am
Are any of these deals Premium? I’ll only do this for 100 and 101 and since I have an XM radio I need the top package...Confused Face
I've never come across a discount for Howard 100 and 101 (Sirius All Access). If anyone has one, please share.

Thanks
Apr 17, 2014
546 posts
155 upvotes
Corunna, ON
Thrasher wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 10:59 pm
So you're saying you had All Access (including Howard) for $30. Are you sure about that?
Yes sir. I believe there must of been a mix up when they transferred me from my free 1 year service on the new truck to the following 6 month plan. I agreed to the extended 6 months deal 1 year in advance. 2 days after buying the truck.
Sep 18, 2008
474 posts
77 upvotes
My friend has Sirius for her car and it is about to expire sometime in December 2017. I was thinking of getting this $60($77 after taxes) for xmas but not sure if it would be possible?
Can anyone let me know if this is possible to do for Sirius on her Car radio?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
16258 posts
4922 upvotes
Ottawa
tdotojnf wrote:
Dec 1st, 2017 9:48 am
My friend has Sirius for her car and it is about to expire sometime in December 2017. I was thinking of getting this $60($77 after taxes) for xmas but not sure if it would be possible?
You need her vehicle's radio ID.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 15, 2005
5147 posts
684 upvotes
LuckyBoyTT wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 12:08 am
Aside from noticeably better sound quality over FM, I didn't see much value in having this. Must say, it was nice having commercial-free listening, but I just couldn't justify the subscription fee - guess I'm cheap and found it within to be content with my USB stick and fm/am lol. In fact when I had a subscription last week I'd mostly tuned to am and fm. I also found the channels I had presets to (rnb/hiphop/hits) changed up their play list based on time of day so on most of the time I couldn't listen to what I wanted to from those channels.
Agree sound quality is low compared to regular radio, but there happened to be a free trial weekend last week when I had to do a long haul trip to Michigan and will admit it is great having one consistent listening experience the whole drive and not needing to fiddle with the radio every 30kms of interstate to find a new station.

That said 99% of the time I only do a short drive to the GO train so this service doesn't make that much sense for me overall
May 12, 2006
145 posts
53 upvotes
ON
koffey wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 9:42 am
Guys, you don't have to call in to get the cheaper deal. Just go to the website, find me by radio id, punch in your radio, see the deal, sign up online. Not sure why you are paying $77. I'm going to see if I can get their traffic and streaming service by calling in for this price, lol.
I don't even see a Find me BY radio I'd option.

When I create an account it doesnt eve give me an option to add a promo code, let alone display a deal other than full price.
Dec 31, 2016
17 posts
4 upvotes
tdotojnf wrote:
Dec 1st, 2017 9:48 am
You would have to get her online account password (if she created an account) or call in with her radio ID which they might ask you security questions to verify you own the account.