• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2017 11:41 am
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
1711 posts
151 upvotes
rai9191 wrote:
Nov 27th, 2017 5:30 pm
They wouldnt offer me the promotion because i was already on a 6month promotion ending January. I even asked if I could cancel and renew.
Good to know was wondering about it.
Sep 18, 2017
14 posts
9 upvotes
I called retentions, the representative claimed to never have heard of this deal :( wish we had an offer code.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1088 posts
105 upvotes
Vaughan
I have an online account with no service right now. I'm trying to add the SAVE3Q promo but it's forcing me to create a new account. I don't see anywhere to login once added. Any ideas or is this promo for new customers only?

EDIT: Went online with chat. Although the bloke seemed a little lost, he was able to help me activate with code SAVE3Q for $11.57.
Last edited by d_source on Dec 1st, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 25, 2009
215 posts
177 upvotes
Toronto
Dealchaser007 wrote:
Dec 1st, 2017 1:24 pm
I called retentions, the representative claimed to never have heard of this deal :( wish we had an offer code.
I just got off the phone with retentions. 1-877-438-9677 is the canadian #. I was on a 6 month for $36 + tax,fees with internet radio...Select plan. Also a second account on 6x$36 +tax,fees no internet radio. was to expire Dec 14. Was offered same 6 month deal I was on with NO internet radio. Asked about SAVE20M deal was told it did not exist. So I said please cancel my service as of renewal date, as I will just signup new accounts with the code as I know it is good. Puts me on hold, off she went and lowe and behold a colleague assisted her in finding the code for the $20 5 month deal...Magical that colleague! Im happy as I don't use the internet radio any longer...Spotify is good for me. Call back and try again. Good Luck.
Dec 25, 2009
215 posts
177 upvotes
Toronto
Dark0rb wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 9:23 am
My current 1 year subscription is about to expire. How can I go about getting this deal? Will I need to cancel and sign up again?
I just got off the phone with retentions. 1-877-438-9677 is the canadian #. when offered where you want to go select cancel you subscription...don't waste time anywhere else. I was on a 6 month for $36 + tax,fees with internet radio...Select plan. Also a second account on 6x$36 +tax,fees no internet radio... was to expire Dec 14. Was offered same 6 month deal I was on with NO internet radio. Asked about SAVE20M deal was told it did not exist. So I said please cancel my service as of renewal date, as I will just signup new accounts with the code as I know it is good. Puts me on hold, off she went and lowe and behold a colleague assisted her in finding the code for the $20 5 month deal...Magical that colleague! I'm happy as I don't use the internet radio any longer...Spotify is good for me. Good Luck!
Dec 26, 2008
67 posts
14 upvotes
Fredericton
If you turn on your Sirius radio to the "free" channel which just loops ads, they talk about this deal non-stop, and give you the toll free number to call to get it. They don't mention a code, but I am very surprised that reps are not familiar with the deal when you guys are calling in.

I'm going to give them a call later today once I'm in the car. I'll report back on how it goes.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2008
5540 posts
464 upvotes
GT-EH
I called in to re-new. I paid $29.XX with App streaming for 6 months. Not sure what code. They just gave me the best one.
Dec 3, 2008
245 posts
65 upvotes
Premium wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 11:45 am
I called in to re-new. I paid $29.XX with App streaming for 6 months. Not sure what code. They just gave me the best one.
That's a good deal.
Just used "SAVE20M" online which comes out to $25.81 for 5 months no internet streaming
Oct 16, 2008
79 posts
15 upvotes
staneric123 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 1:10 pm
That's a good deal.
Just used "SAVE20M" online which comes out to $25.81 for 5 months no internet streaming
My 6M plan expires on the 8th. Can I extend with a code online (can't seem to find out how)? Or do I have to call in?

Edit: Tried a chat with a rep to add the promo code and extend my sub. Advised the best they could do was $143.91 for 12 months. LOL.
Dec 3, 2008
245 posts
65 upvotes
devooolasvegas wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 10:56 am
My 6M plan expires on the 8th. Can I extend with a code online (can't seem to find out how)? Or do I have to call in?

Edit: Tried a chat with a rep to add the promo code and extend my sub. Advised the best they could do was $143.91 for 12 months. LOL.
Your best bet is to tell them you’re cancelling.
They’ll offer the 6 months for $30 at that point. You can press for the 5 months for $20 after that.
Sep 25, 2010
203 posts
50 upvotes
Thanks for this. I got a new truck earlier this year and it came with Sirius. It was due to expire on Dec 12. I just called in and asked for the $60 one year plan, and they gave it to me even though my current trial was not yet expired. Total was $78.01. Billed on Dec 12 after trial ends. He did say that on Dec 12, 2018 it will renew automatically at full price and credit card will be billed full price for the next year. Said just to call in to cancel or take a new promo.
Nov 7, 2017
87 posts
39 upvotes
I was in 5 months for $20 before and I have no luck calling and they say that dont exist anymore. I just want to retain that same rate or getting atleast those 6 months for $30 that everybody is getting so i end up cancelling. but i really like the XM 70 Holly and XM 4 Xmas Traditions channel right now so i tried the US site for a free 2 months trial and it works! Atleast i am satisfied in the next two months! I hope next year they will have a cheaper promo when this FREE trial ends in 2 months.