• Apr 30th, 2019 10:23 am
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2005
1570 posts
381 upvotes
St. John's
darkhero168 wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 2:08 am
if you cancel, they will call you EVERY FREAKIN DAY and send you letters every week. I hate them to high hell.
Log into your account, change phone number to a dud... it stops. I changed mine to an old number I used to have. No idea if anyone has it now, but they hate me if they do...

It's crazy that you can't cancel in online account maintenance, they really try to make it as hard as possible to cancel.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2001
2853 posts
475 upvotes
Water loo
Standard shister profit model. Give great initial rates, make auto renewal very high, slow to haggle down and hard to cancel.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
3976 posts
2324 upvotes
This company is like that crazy ex that never leaves you alone.
Jan 31, 2018
3 posts
1 upvote
https://mcare.siriusxm.ca/onboarding/?campaign=default&TrialLength=14%20days&utm_campaign=streamtrial&utm_source=onboard-default&utm_medium=Native#_frmHome

Here's a link for a free 2 week trial. No CC
Oct 23, 2018
199 posts
112 upvotes
darkhero168 wrote:
if you cancel, they will call you EVERY FREAKIN DAY and send you letters every week. I hate them to high hell.
why use your real address and phone number? also this is an american address, as long as your state and zip code match, you are ok. also just put any random phone number there.
Also, use a prepaid CC or your Stack Mastercard for signup. it does not check. i just did that.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
3976 posts
2324 upvotes
juniferlucefero wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 1:28 pm
why use your real address and phone number? also this is an american address, as long as your state and zip code match, you are ok. also just put any random phone number there.
Also, use a prepaid CC or your Stack Mastercard for signup. it does not check. i just did that.
The get the info from car dealers.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
2738 posts
1523 upvotes
GTA
Cghall wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 4:29 pm
Recently bought a VW Atlas that came with the usual 3 month trial. After receiving several papers in the mail from Sirius, gave them a call and got 6 months for $24.95. I'm okay with that. Just a pita to have to call back in 5 months to plead for same rate for the next 6 months.
How is the Sirius sound quality on the Atlas? Did you get the Fender pkg?
Jul 6, 2018
269 posts
364 upvotes
Sirius sound quality is atrocious. Content is good, but quality is even inferior to FM radio. With Spotify and Apple providing near CD quality, this isn't acceptable anymore. I can't imagine this company being around much longer.
May 6, 2016
127 posts
25 upvotes
Leask
Tommy74 wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 6:17 pm
How is the Sirius sound quality on the Atlas? Did you get the Fender pkg?
We went with the Highline, believe fender package was up one trim level (execline). That being said, sound is okay for what I listen too..... BPM, the highway and comedy channels. I also make use of the dual sd card slots as well as the android auto and listen too Google music or Spotify. I would say the base sound system is very good in comparison to our old Flex or my current Cruze with the upgraded pioneer package.
Feb 29, 2012
183 posts
57 upvotes
darkhero168 wrote:
Tossing the letters in the trash isn't a big deal.
I use this phone number for people that I want nothing to do with:4032150720
(This is CPC's fundraising number)
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2011
4784 posts
1119 upvotes
15.99$ per month for radio...

LOL
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
2738 posts
1523 upvotes
GTA
Coz4k wrote: 15.99$ per month for radio...

LOL
Not too many people pay full price. Usually they will offer good discounts on 6 months or 1 year pkg. I pay $34 for 6 months for All access with online app streaming on all devices. So it's less than $6 per month. Not listening to Sleep Country and Ikea commercials is priceless.
Mar 17, 2018
316 posts
407 upvotes
WL1980 wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 2:24 pm
The get the info from car dealers.
This was my biggest piss me off from the dealership I purchased my new car from. I never gave the dealership permission to give my information to Sirius... they did anyway. I got the car at 0% interest for 7 years but due to having a work truck, I only drove my car every few weeks just to drive it. I used Sirius maybe 3 times. They called and hounded me EVERY DAY for 6 months after that. I finally caved in and tried to use a prepaid credit card because I didn't want them having my real credit card, they refused services. Plus, the "Jockey's" at Sirius talk more than my local radio stations.

With this being said... F*CK SIRIUS XM RADIO!!
Yes, I'd like to price match RedFlagDeals please - Ken Adams