[siriusxm.com] Free 3 month SiriusXM Internet/Car Radio Trial

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2019 8:57 am
Mar 17, 2018
202 posts
224 upvotes
Tommy74 wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 7:04 pm
Not too many people pay full price. Usually they will offer good discounts on 6 months or 1 year pkg. I pay $34 for 6 months for All access with online app streaming on all devices. So it's less than $6 per month. Not listening to Sleep Country and Ikea commercials is priceless.
Just in case you miss them...

You really have to feel bad for that little red lamp. :-)
Apr 12, 2007
190 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
juniferlucefero wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 1:28 pm
why use your real address and phone number? also this is an american address, as long as your state and zip code match, you are ok. also just put any random phone number there.
Also, use a prepaid CC or your Stack Mastercard for signup. it does not check. i just did that.
it came with my car so they just took the data from there :(
Deal Fanatic
Jun 22, 2007
5147 posts
1067 upvotes
Brampton
Monktanna wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 8:15 am
You can also sign up for a 30 day free trial using a new email address as many times as you want. I have used Sirius to listen to The Howard Stern Show for years using this trick. If you have a few minutes to create a new email address you can basically have a lifetime free sub. Copy and paste link below....hyperlink doesn't work

https://mcare.siriusxm.ca/onboarding/#_frmHome
if any one looking for disposable emails. works only for 10min

http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html
Oct 2, 2007
64 posts
19 upvotes
YYC
Thanks OP, just signed up.

I've had a few offers from them. It's not really that hard to cancel, in the end you either take one of their offers (I've had 5 months for $20 before) or you don't. They aren't just going to charge you if you say no.
Feb 25, 2008
349 posts
17 upvotes
lilmikey wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 9:23 pm
No go for me

"Your radio is not eligible for a trial subscription. To activate service on this radio, explore this special offer or call 1-844-840-6032."
Did you put a random zipcode? I am thinking that if the zipcode does not match to what the dealership sent to siriusxm (cdn dealership will submit your postal code) then your out of luck.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5493 posts
9285 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
lilmikey wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 9:23 pm
No go for me

"Your radio is not eligible for a trial subscription. To activate service on this radio, explore this special offer or call 1-844-840-6032."
You may be ineligible if you previously had a free trial from them in the last year. You could try a different email/name/zipcode to see if that works (Some people in the Slickdeals thread that talks about this deal say that worked.)
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
1195 posts
438 upvotes
GTA
12th hour wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 9:31 pm
Did you put a random zipcode? I am thinking that if the zipcode does not match to what the dealership sent to siriusxm (cdn dealership will submit your postal code) then your out of luck.
Yes I did
pathfinder35 wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 9:32 pm
You may be ineligible if you previously had a free trial from them in the last year. You could try a different email/name/zipcode to see if that works (Some people in the Slickdeals thread that talks about this deal say that worked.)
Mostly likely this, will try again in the summertime
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2003
2445 posts
198 upvotes
Monktanna wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 8:15 am
You can also sign up for a 30 day free trial using a new email address as many times as you want. I have used Sirius to listen to The Howard Stern Show for years using this trick. If you have a few minutes to create a new email address you can basically have a lifetime free sub. Copy and paste link below....hyperlink doesn't work

https://mcare.siriusxm.ca/onboarding/#_frmHome
How do you add a radio to this 'new' account?
Mar 20, 2007
795 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto
HammerJoe wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 7:40 am
How do you add a radio to this 'new' account?
I have the same question. Look like this is on for Internet streaming.
Sep 4, 2006
456 posts
82 upvotes
Not eligible for me. Had US service until last week, canceled before it renewed.