Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free 2 month trial *works in Canada*

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2015 1:37 pm
Tags:
Feb 11, 2014
61 posts
41 upvotes
Haliburton
On my 4th renewal of the 2 month free trial, and it does too include 100 and 101.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 22, 2007
6929 posts
3559 upvotes
Caledon
RCGA wrote: Last year I had 6 months of Sirius as a tril. I went to sign up and it says it can't find my VIN? Huh?
Try with the radio code .. i had the same issue but radio code worked. you can get the radio code by double pressing the xm button
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
297 upvotes
Midland
Icarus3000 wrote: Unfortunately the free trial does not include Howard 100 nor Howard 101 :(
For many, that would be fortunately. :)
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Jan 16, 2007
430 posts
224 upvotes
i too think it sounds like crap. I would never pay for this poop quality. It reminds me of when limewire first came out and downloading the crappiest audio source thinking it was bearable and ok to listen to but now looking back it was complete crap. I would only get the free trial only to listen to talk radio or sports.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2011
2095 posts
1083 upvotes
VANCOUVER
derrickrose wrote: Wait 10 months for free?
Yea. I've renewed the offer about 5 times. So 10 straight months.
Jul 8, 2008
34 posts
5 upvotes
Thanks for sharing OP! Would have missed this as I don't read the Freebie thread either.
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
1764 posts
156 upvotes
Tried it today and it works, thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2006
1435 posts
602 upvotes
Tried it and it worked for me as well, but sadly no Stern :( I think perhaps if you bought a new car and you had the standard trial that didn't come with 100/101, when it renews, it just renews that same trial package? Maybe? I dunno....
Jun 3, 2013
879 posts
1561 upvotes
Toronto
Nethervue wrote: Tried it and it worked for me as well, but sadly no Stern :( I think perhaps if you bought a new car and you had the standard trial that didn't come with 100/101, when it renews, it just renews that same trial package? Maybe? I dunno....
Worked for me as well and I've got Howard 100/101. Vehicle is from 2010
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2008
1473 posts
438 upvotes
I did this on mine.. Couple strange things..... My radio worked without sending the activation and I seem to have all access sub... Not that I am complaining. Will be interesting to see what happens at end of trial?

Thanks OP!!
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
1664 posts
328 upvotes
been doing this for a while.
but i think it only works with stock radio headsets that have xm set up and not aftermarket units if i rmb correctly
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2001
6586 posts
1749 upvotes
rural ontario
I signed up with a fake USA address -- and it worked for a week then stopped.
Mar 27, 2007
474 posts
295 upvotes
Montreal
I am also in the subset of ppl that should see a doctor too according to certain people, as I too find the audio quality to be drastically inferior to even FM. The sound just seems flat to me.

I used to do this free 2 months thing in the past but have noticed that Sirius Canada would randomly activate me on a 2 to 4 week trial (I get a snail mail notifying me) which then knocks my radio out before the U.S. 2 month trial period. They got my info when I bought my car with the trial from the dealership, so don't worry that they magically got your real home address.
Apr 20, 2012
172 posts
9 upvotes
Montreal
My 2 months just ended. Tried to re-up and I get this:

*We're sorry. A Trial subscription is not available for this Radio ID. To enjoy SiriusXM channels in this vehicle, please click here or call 1-888-766-2550 to learn about subscribing.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2011
1161 posts
518 upvotes
HRM
Danor71 wrote: My 2 months just ended. Tried to re-up and I get this:

*We're sorry. A Trial subscription is not available for this Radio ID. To enjoy SiriusXM channels in this vehicle, please click here or call 1-888-766-2550 to learn about subscribing.
I got the same today.
Aug 26, 2014
82 posts
243 upvotes
Windsor, ON
for the last month it said my radio was not available, today was able to send the activation again
gotta go check in a sec if its working