Hot Deals

[SiriusXM] FREE 200+ channels online streaming (including Howard Stern) - No login required

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2017 4:41 am
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1184 posts
175 upvotes
y does stern make so much money? boggles my mind...i haven't had interest in him in 10 years prolly! is that beetle juice guy still there lol

might try that audio on nba games! not bad
can't seem to make this work with firefox on my nexus 6 phone, i requested desktop and i have that phony ext.
it can load the page/channels but i don't hear any audio

site loads pretty slow too and i got gigabit internet but works perfectly using chrome browser requesting desktop site with that fido LG III g Pad 8inch tablet
wow u can even minimize chrome and it still plays the audio while u use other apps! not bad..i don't think youtube u can do this?
Last edited by mikka2017 on Oct 27th, 2017 6:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
Add me on PSN: hubu2017 SFV ps4 aka Mikka1989
Oct 31, 2012
744 posts
209 upvotes
Guelph
You have officially made my week, thank you! I was listening to the same radio station at work for weeks. Now I can put my headphones in and forget the work environment around me... For free!
Favourite Deal of the Year:
- Two TDK Micro Bluetooth speakers for $22 bucks all in
2014:
- Xbox 360 w/ a $50 gift card for $82 dollars tax in
Deal Fanatic
Jan 30, 2006
7922 posts
423 upvotes
Vancouver
elfen2 wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 4:58 pm
Just select "request desktop site"
No option for that.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1184 posts
175 upvotes
i wonder how long this free trial lasts! too bad they don't have an android app that gives free listening?
wow even with the phones screen OFF , it still plays lol, i didn't know it can do that with chrome browser audio

does anyone know how much data 1 hr of sirius audio streaming takes up? in case i use it with 3gb fido plan
Add me on PSN: hubu2017 SFV ps4 aka Mikka1989
Apr 30, 2017
43 posts
28 upvotes
metalexa wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 11:48 pm
Looks like lots of people are confused with this.

1. This is internet radio and needs to be streamed using a internet connection.
2. This will not work in your vehicle using the built in satellite radio.
3. To listen in your vehicle you will need a smart phone and a internet connection.
4. Seems like "Request Desktop Site" in the mobile browser has to be selected when using smart phone.
5. WILL NOT WORK IN THE APP. Only loading it with a mobile browser.
6. No registration or password required for this to work. It should just play

If you want a free 2 month trial of satellite radio in your vehicle this link still works. (requires US address and no CC required)
https://care.siriusxm.com/preownedvehic ... ownedtrial

I hope people will not be asking the same questions after reading this post.

Otherwise thanks OP for the find :-)
Doesn't help when some people lie. Some guy wrote that it works on the app and it doesn't prompt for credentials anymore. Some other guy said it works in his car. They are responsible for the confusion. Not the people asking questions.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2004
8659 posts
1236 upvotes
Montreal
JonDuke19 wrote:
Oct 27th, 2017 8:12 am
Doesn't help when some people lie. Some guy wrote that it works on the app and it doesn't prompt for credentials anymore. Some other guy said it works in his car. They are responsible for the confusion. Not the people asking questions.
Doesn't work for me in iOS (iPhone), I installed the US XM app and it launches but I need to sign up. No free streams.

Only works on my Windows computer in Firefox. Be sure to click GO LIVE at the top right to hear the "Live stream", don't click the "Play button", it plays some preset music instead of the live stream.

Going to try some other browsers on my iPhone and will edit this post.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
1611 posts
117 upvotes
Ottawa
csreng wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 4:57 pm
Worked on my Android phone by requesting desktop mode.

Thanks OP. This is nice but I wonder how long it last?
How do you request desktop site?
Mar 23, 2006
374 posts
81 upvotes
masoud100 wrote:
Oct 27th, 2017 6:30 pm
How do you request desktop site?
Using Chrome, press the 3 dots on the top right corner and you should a "request desktop site" option. Just press that and you're good to go.
Jul 31, 2017
239 posts
45 upvotes
IDStorms wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 3:41 pm
I can do this on my phone, but have to "request desktop site" in chrome browser!
Uhhh...How do you Request Desktop Site? The only place I can click is LISTEN NOW! or Already have a log in?
Penalty Box
Dec 27, 2013
6128 posts
2221 upvotes
Toronto
mikka2017 wrote:
Oct 27th, 2017 6:29 am
y does stern make so much money? boggles my mind...i haven't had interest in him in 10 years prolly! is that beetle juice guy still there lol

might try that audio on nba games! not bad
can't seem to make this work with firefox on my nexus 6 phone, i requested desktop and i have that phony ext.
it can load the page/channels but i don't hear any audio

site loads pretty slow too and i got gigabit internet but works perfectly using chrome browser requesting desktop site with that fido LG III g Pad 8inch tablet
wow u can even minimize chrome and it still plays the audio while u use other apps! not bad..i don't think youtube u can do this?
cause he's funny and a decent interviewer.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)