Hot Deals

[SiriusXM] FREE 200+ channels online streaming (including Howard Stern) - No login required

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2017 4:41 am
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
7617 posts
2953 upvotes
East York
vkizzle wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 3:23 pm
Anyone check to see if it's free in their vehicle(s)?
just use your cell phone's data with bluetooth or 3.5mm line-in connection
Sep 16, 2016
99 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
Away from Canada now. And IP restricted and access denied. They should keep it free every month as long as you are listening via their website. Or they can limit the hours that can be accessed everyday.
If we can dream it, we can make it!
Apr 10, 2017
381 posts
100 upvotes
Ive had Sirius for 7 years now. Is it worth the price? I'd probably pay $5 each month (long story short mine has always been for free through a company deal). It makes my drive to work easier everyday.

PS
that new Turbo channel is A+. They play RATM!
Apr 24, 2012
4 posts
SURREY
It really works. Takes a bit of fiddling but if you follow the instructions in this post it will work.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2012
2336 posts
549 upvotes
West
yuprules wrote:
Oct 27th, 2017 9:59 am
Doesn't work for me in iOS (iPhone), I installed the US XM app and it launches but I need to sign up. No free streams.

Only works on my Windows computer in Firefox. Be sure to click GO LIVE at the top right to hear the "Live stream", don't click the "Play button", it plays some preset music instead of the live stream.

Going to try some other browsers on my iPhone and will edit this post.
Works with Puffin Browser on iOS. Haven't tried any others.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
1621 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
Don't know why I thought Sirius XM was ad free.

The Hits 1 channel has and add or a plug after every song on the 45 song count down. The comedy channel I was listening to had a 5 min bit from Russell Peters then it was a plug for the station or whatever and then it moved on to another comedian for another 5 mins or so. I thought it would be the whole Russell Peters show from start to finish.

A good share tho, gonna check out some other channels.
Jul 31, 2017
239 posts
45 upvotes
the1cgb wrote:
Oct 28th, 2017 10:33 am
It really works. Takes a bit of fiddling but if you follow the instructions in this post it will work.
I don't see any instructions. ;)
Mar 19, 2008
344 posts
140 upvotes
Took some work. Worked briefly on my Android phone with Chrome but was choppy so I closed Chrome and tried again. I get on but no sound. I couldn't get it to work with Dolphin. I finally got it to work with the new Firefox Android Beta app.
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15818 posts
574 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
Seems legit and works for me! Thanks OP!
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2002
4931 posts
4870 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like it's over and done. Doh.

EDIT: never mind, session expires only if you use in regular browser. Run in Incognito mode and it's fine.
I've got a pretty good friend who's seen me at my worst.
He don't care if I'm a blessing or a curse,
But he always shows up when the chips are down.
That's the kind of friend I like to be around.
Oct 18, 2012
563 posts
514 upvotes
WHITBY
The best way to do this is download the APK from https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/sirius-xm ... /download/

Once downloaded open the app and create an account. Use any US zip code when prompted in the registration

Then open the link provided by the OP but open it with the app not your browser.

The app works well. You can also use Bluetooth or a aux cable if your car radio allows it and now you have Sirius radio in the car streaming through your phone's data.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1184 posts
175 upvotes
zamiju wrote:
Oct 28th, 2017 8:25 pm
The best way to do this is download the APK from https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/sirius-xm ... /download/

Once downloaded open the app and create an account. Use any US zip code when prompted in the registration

Then open the link provided by the OP but open it with the app not your browser.

The app works well. You can also use Bluetooth or a aux cable if your car radio allows it and now you have Sirius radio in the car streaming through your phone's data.
do u choose have a radio xm in ur car or not? i chose NOT and i got the 30days free trial option!

Next android browser also works if u dont like chrome
Add me on PSN: hubu2017 SFV ps4 aka Mikka1989
Oct 18, 2012
563 posts
514 upvotes
WHITBY
mikka2017 wrote:
Oct 28th, 2017 9:07 pm
do u choose have a radio xm in ur car or not? i chose NOT and i got the 30days free trial option!

Next android browser also works if u dont like chrome
No idea what you are saying. English please .
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1184 posts
175 upvotes
does the 5% work on sale items? also how much does CAA discount take off as well? thx
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1184 posts
175 upvotes
i think this free stream is over! anyone else? 6:30am est. monday oct 30th

just dload the app and use 90210 zipcode and register for the 30 day free trial!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)