which site is best for travel package?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2017 9:42 pm
4 replies
May 7, 2015
414 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Different sites specialize in different things. There is no one-source-is-the-best-at-everything.

What are you looking for specifically?
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
3197 posts
316 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I know you are looking for sites but i recommend going to Chinese b&m agencies and they have plenty of posting on their windows. Seen some really good deals.
If you like me, i will like you back, on this forum
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2535 posts
217 upvotes
Toronto
BaconBaron wrote:
Mar 10th, 2017 7:28 pm
Different sites specialize in different things. There is no one-source-is-the-best-at-everything.

What are you looking for specifically?
Was planning to visit China before, but wife changed mind in the last minute...after days of me researching local good restaurants and sightseeing spots... (What a waste of time >_<)

Now, I am sick of planning anymore, so just looking for any cheap family (2 adults + 5 yr old) package down south of Canada, to get away for a week or so in a tropical area
[SALE:] Lego, Kre-O, Hot Wheels, XBOX 360 controllers and games
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/lego-kre ... st18712377
Aug 24, 2016
16 posts
1 upvote
fatkinglet wrote:
Mar 12th, 2017 1:50 pm
Was planning to visit China before, but wife changed mind in the last minute...after days of me researching local good restaurants and sightseeing spots... (What a waste of time >_<)

Now, I am sick of planning anymore, so just looking for any cheap family (2 adults + 5 yr old) package down south of Canada, to get away for a week or so in a tropical area
I've used many while watching prices.
I find itravel2000.ca good if you know what area you want to travel to. For me, it's the most user friendly. It also breaks down the price so you see exactly what you're paying for child vs adult. And tripcentral.ca if you haven't narrowed it down to a particular country. It uses your top 3 items of importance (beach, rooms, pool, food, etc) and will let you chose a month vs specific day so you can see the price range if you're not set on specific dates.

I only use these sites to research price, resorts, etc. They will list the price differences for the main airlines ie air Canada vs Transat and even shows flight times. And then I book with which airline has the best price, flight times, etc with a travel agent.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel