Tags:
None
[OP]
Feb 28, 2003
741 posts
3 upvotes
Nepean

Site error: the coupons box at the side

I just saw the follow in that coupons box on the right side of the screen when you are in the forums:

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./system1719/cache/db_cache/30a67189555bbf2ed328a98615699b6e (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/redflag/public_html/deals/system1719/core/core.functions.php on line 964

When I changed to the comment forum, it went away, so I can no clue what the deal is. Might only happen some of the time.

Ok, I just jumped around to a couple of different forums and I see that it looks like the coupons which are displayed are random. I'm guess then that there is an error with one of them in the database or something like that.

Just letting you know.
1 reply
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2001
5567 posts
851 upvotes
Toronto
That's nothing to be too concerned about. It seems to be just a caching problem. I've noticed it before too and it just seems to happen every once in a while when traffic is heavier.
fozzey wrote:I just saw the follow in that coupons box on the right side of the screen when you are in the forums:

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./system1719/cache/db_cache/30a67189555bbf2ed328a98615699b6e (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/redflag/public_html/deals/system1719/core/core.functions.php on line 964

When I changed to the comment forum, it went away, so I can no clue what the deal is. Might only happen some of the time.

Ok, I just jumped around to a couple of different forums and I see that it looks like the coupons which are displayed are random. I'm guess then that there is an error with one of them in the database or something like that.

Just letting you know.