• Jun 14th, 2005 9:49 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 7, 2004
101 posts
Montreal

Six Flags- Springfield, Mass.

Anyone have any hints or suggestions on where to stay, get deals on tickets etc.??

Thanks
Heather
7 replies
[OP]
Dec 7, 2004
101 posts
Montreal
I just tried my local CAA- they don't carry 6 flags tickets....
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
2840 posts
413 upvotes
Vancouver
Have you tried their website?

I just came back from Six Flags Magic Mountain in LA and we were able to get admission passes for $24.99 USD! On their website they might have a special promotion price for the park you're looking for. We werent able to order online since they only accept US billing addresses, but I called them and they were able to give me that price.. heck, $5 cheaper in fact (online said 29.99, i got it for 24.99). Also in LA they had a coke promotion, where if you bring in a can of coke, you get a buy one get one pass free.

Have fun at that six flags!! Magic Mountain was awesome... now I wanna check out the Six Flags in New Jersey.. I hear they have the biggest, fastest roller coaster.. the Kingda Ka. :cheesygri
Aug 29, 2003
246 posts
47 upvotes
litebrite wrote:Have you tried their website?

I just came back from Six Flags Magic Mountain in LA and we were able to get admission passes for $24.99 USD! On their website they might have a special promotion price for the park you're looking for. We werent able to order online since they only accept US billing addresses, but I called them and they were able to give me that price.. heck, $5 cheaper in fact (online said 29.99, i got it for 24.99). Also in LA they had a coke promotion, where if you bring in a can of coke, you get a buy one get one pass free.

Have fun at that six flags!! Magic Mountain was awesome... now I wanna check out the Six Flags in New Jersey.. I hear they have the biggest, fastest roller coaster.. the Kingda Ka. :cheesygri
Can you please post a phone number, I'll be there for a vacation with the family july 5th.
also I tried a search on google to get any promotions didn't find anything.

Many thanks to you.
Frank
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
2840 posts
413 upvotes
Vancouver
Azevedo wrote:Can you please post a phone number, I'll be there for a vacation with the family july 5th.
also I tried a search on google to get any promotions didn't find anything.

Many thanks to you.
Frank
I believe their phone number is (661) 255-4100. Otherwise, call 806-741-8140 and ask the person to give you the direct number to the customer service @ Magic Mountain. I'm not sure if the Coke promotion would still be in effect in July.

Hope that helps!
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2004
1440 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga
Just this Saturday (June 11th) I was at Six Flags in Darien Lake and that place is tiny compared to Paramount Canada's Wonderland. Hopefully other Six Flag locations are better.
Proud member of RFD for over 12 YEARS!
Heatware (64-0-0)
Layin' the smackdown on RFD
Deal Fanatic
Aug 18, 2003
6288 posts
9 upvotes
Waterloo
peoples_Flip wrote:Just this Saturday (June 11th) I was at Six Flags in Darien Lake and that place is tiny compared to Paramount Canada's Wonderland. Hopefully other Six Flag locations are better.
Some are, some aren't.

I just back this morning from a 10 day coaster trip across the midwest. Went to 3 Six Flags Parks.

Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom - gets alot of criticism, but I didn't think it was too bad, but small
Six Flags Great America - Great park, considered one of the top SF parks.
Six Flags St. Louis - a giant peice of crap that I will never go back to.

To the OP: I assume you are reffering to Six Flags New England? You should be able to get discount tickets from Six Flags website. Or maybe you should consider getting a season pass at DArien Lake on your way through. SF passes are valid for all SF parks. Get one pass, and you'll get into all 30 or so parks.

SFNE is a really good park. Superman Ride of Steel is amazing(ranked #2 worldwide). Much, much better then the Darien Lake version of you've ridden that one.

Edit: Also I'm not sure where you are located, but La Ronde in Montreal is a Six Flags run park. So a season pass from La Ronde will also get you into all Six Flags parks.