Expired Hot Deals

[Zellers] SIZZLER! ZELLERS: Clearance Items 50%-70%,THEN take ANOTHER 50% OFF! Paderno Pan $6

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2011 7:11 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 16, 2008
167 posts
35 upvotes

[Zellers] SIZZLER! ZELLERS: Clearance Items 50%-70%,THEN take ANOTHER 50% OFF! Paderno Pan $6

[rfdlink=115]Zellers[/rfdlink] is blowing out clearance items In store ONLY, and ALL "Yellow" ticketed Hardware, Automotive and Sewing "Clearance" items are Discounted an ADDITIONAL 50% OFF (OR MORE) the already lowest ticket price. Most items are already discounted 50% or more already. I picked up a Paderno 30" skillet, Retails for $119.99 I Paid $6.00

The discounts should be available at many locations in Canada, but YKMV (Your Kilometres may vary) There are plenty of deals to be had, Just look for those yellow stickers when walking the isles in automotive, hardware and sewing sections, and don't forget the end-caps. If your not sure of the product is discounted, look for the yellow tag on the package, or feel free to find a nearby scanner located on many of the posts in the building to double check prices. Happy savings!

Paderno Skillet Blue 30cm Sells on Paderno's website for $119.99 Paid $6.00

http://www.paderno.com/can/products.php ... &pID=1055#

EDIT 08-01-09: PRODUCT ADDED - Wow, it Looks like, based on recent posts, the discounts could be up to 50% OR more off clearance "Yellow tagged Stationary AND Electronics. Thanks to [rfdlink=15]all posters[/rfdlink] for your feedback.

UPDATED 05-01-09 Monday
ALFRED SUNG Professional Knife/Block Set WAS; $59.97 PAID:$3.99 (Similar to image below/but not exacty the same block...Block is Black w/Stainless Steel)

Rachel Ray Skillet Was: $39.97 Paid $6.00

Black and Decker Car Simple Start Rechargable battery Booster/Power system/ No booster Cables required WAS: 69.99 PAID $12 UPDATE: Garbage product...batteries are dead out of box and will not charge...DO NOT BUY (Thanks yuprules for heads up)

Touchless Soap Dispenser WAS:$29.97, after discount PAID $6
277 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2004
9917 posts
435 upvotes
Mississauga
MDMMason wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2009 11:37 pm
Zellers is blowing out clearance items In store ONLY, and ALL "Yellow" ticketed Hardware, Automotive and Sewing "Clearance" items are Discounted an ADDITIONAL 50% OFF the already lowest ticket price. Most items are already discounted 50% or more already. I picked up a touchless "infrared" soap dispenser,regularly $29.97 for just $6.00.

The discounts should be valid at every location Canada wide, so there are plenty of deals to be had, Just look for those yellow stickers when walking the isles, and don't forget the end-caps. If your not sure of the product is discounted, look for any prices ending with anything BUT .97, or feel free to find a nearby scanner located on many of the posts in the building to double check prices. Happy savings!

Just 6 BUCKS!
Yep, discovered this in November when I was buying gifts. Got a few automotive items that were regularly $50-60, but where marked down 4-5 times (with different yellow stickers) down to $8 and then a nice surprise at the cash when they rang in for a $1.xx each. Really nice surprise. But very much YMMV. This was SQ1 where they had oodles of stuff spread out throughout the store. It's like looking for hidden easter eggs. When I was at Cloverdale a month later, they had no tagged items in automotive.

It extends to pretty much all the store (although I never saw yellow tags in Electronics). I've seen yellow tagged clearance merchandise in drapes, housewares, automotive etc. The only perk Zellers has going for itself.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
1153 posts
105 upvotes
While I can't think of WHY I'd need an IF soap dispenser, it sure would look awesome in my bathroom!

Looks like I'll be making a random trip to Zellers next week
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
5478 posts
103 upvotes
farkaland wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2009 12:59 am
While I can't think of WHY I'd need an IF soap dispenser, it sure would look awesome in my bathroom!

Looks like I'll be making a random trip to Zellers next week
all these cheap dispensers fail quickly, ymmv
Oct 6, 2007
946 posts
353 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Im just wondering how sensitive it would be... like... if you had a cat or something... would you come home and find a pile of soap on your counter or on the bottom of the bathtub ... o_O
[OP]
Dec 16, 2008
167 posts
35 upvotes
maytricks wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2009 1:06 am
Im just wondering how sensitive it would be... like... if you had a cat or something... would you come home and find a pile of soap on your counter or on the bottom of the bathtub ... o_O
Your hand needs to be within three inches, and 2 seconds from the dispenser valve to activate it. You can adjust the dispense time for .5 - 4 seconds, only once, or continuous. Continuous means the cats tail must be there for a while to cause any problems....lol.

Just put them up tonight, they work awesome, we have a new baby, so it's especially hard to do 2 things at once. Keeping you hands clean while trying to make sterile formula ready is really important, thats why the doctors use them. (Not having to keep touching a dispenser valve)
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
3562 posts
425 upvotes
Regina
i picked up a cordless power smith drill with bag and such for 4 bux today reg $30...really wanted the power smith dremmel kit but they did not have any left for 7.49
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2004
4209 posts
339 upvotes
Anything else worth looking at?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 27, 2004
9687 posts
460 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
> Im just wondering how sensitive it would be... like... if you had a cat or something... would you come home and find a pile of soap on your counter or on the bottom of the bathtub ... o_O

Buy one and stick it at your friend's place, on top of the door. Set the sensitivity to low, so when someone walks under it, they get plopped in the head with a glob of soap, or whatever liquid you fill it with :lol: .
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2006
3413 posts
274 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Mmmm... ketchup dispenser.

:cool:
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
18500 posts
929 upvotes
I have discovered through numerous Zellers hardware clearance posts that the yellow sticker price is *NOT* nation-wide, it is set by the store. I have never found a good deal on Zellers clearance hardware around here.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Dec 1, 2007
343 posts
80 upvotes
Bastich wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2009 4:11 am

BRILLIANT! And everyone don't act like you didn't just consider this genius idea :-)
Aug 12, 2004
610 posts
1 upvote
GTA
Bastich wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2009 4:11 am

hahahahahaahaha a literal LOL, brilliant!
"Their analysts, they don't know preferred stock from livestock, alright?"
Heatware (32)
× < >