Expired Hot Deals

[Skip The Dishes] Pot of Gold ($3 off order)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 16th, 2018 11:35 pm
[OP]
Jun 10, 2014
59 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto

Pot of Gold ($3 off order)

Deal Link:
Savings:
$3 off
Expiry:
March 17, 2018
Retailer:
Skip The Dishes
Promo Email:
We've hidden a special St. Patrick's Day voucher in the SkipTheDishes app.

You will have to briefly change your address in the app to the address we've hidden in the riddle below to find The Pot of Gold and our hidden voucher.

'The Pot of Gold' can be picked up in our nation's capital, on a street named for a lucky leaf.
They say that 3 is standard, but our address needs one more to be complete.

Good luck!

Voucher Code: IFOUNDGOLD

Promo Details:
*Offer valid for delivery orders of $15 or more. Voucher is only valid through the mobile app and is limited to one use per customer. Voucher is valid until 3/17/2018 at 11:59 PM CT for paid online orders and cannot be combined with any other offer. Limited to the first 20,000 customers. Don’t forget to reset your address when placing your next order!

Steps:
If you feel like going through them...
  1. Go into the Skip the Dishes app and change your address to '4 Clover St, Ottawa'.
  2. Set to Pick up
  3. Select The Pot of Gold.
9 replies
[OP]
Jun 10, 2014
59 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
Thatdealguy wrote:
Mar 15th, 2018 3:24 pm
What is the answer to the riddle?
It's '4 Clover St, Ottawa' (step 1 at the bottom)
Mar 14, 2018
2 posts
I changed my address to the 4 clover st Ottawa address and nothing happened? There was no pot of gold or anything when switching to pick up. This is confusing because now it's asking me to place an order in Ottawa and I live in a different city in Ontario. I guess this is only for Ottawa residents? Cause it's not working for me.
Last edited by ChantaleB389 on Mar 15th, 2018 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 14, 2018
1 posts
Food & Beverage Subtotal $38.94
Delivery Fee FREE
HST $5.06
IFOUNDGOLD -$3.00
Courier Tip $3.89
Total (CAD) $44.89

Thanks! worked for me 3/15/2018
[OP]
Jun 10, 2014
59 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
ChantaleB389 wrote:
Mar 15th, 2018 3:54 pm
I changed my address to the 4 clover st Ottawa address and nothing happened? There was no pot of gold or anything when switching to pick up. This is confusing because now it's asking me to place an order in Ottawa and I live in a different city in Ontario. I guess this is only for Ottawa residents? Cause it's not working for me.
hmm.. that's weird it didnt work out for you, did you do it online or on the app? it said it would only work in the app.
Also, you're supposed to change your address back to wherever you are and use the voucher code anyway. I don't think you need to follow the steps anyway, just use the code 'IFOUNDGOLD' at checkout and it should work.
Mar 14, 2018
2 posts
I ended up figuring it out. I'm such an idiot. I didn't see the pot of gold at the top of the page where the restaurants are listed. But thank you for your help. Have a great one!
Mar 14, 2018
1 posts
Well, I guess the riddle right and put in 4 Clover Street in Ottawa... but yeah... did nothing for me in the app. Maybe for a second looked the screen was going green-ish after I put in the address. But then nothing. And I went to Google and found this thread. Now I'm sad panda. At least I know what the voucher is now. Guess I should have just googled first.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2005
2287 posts
316 upvotes
It didn't work for me in the app, so thanks for the posting.

I think it's pretty stupid to have to change your address. I had trouble changing it back.

Seems like a lot of work for a $3 discount!
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
1780 posts
738 upvotes
Vancouveresque
The code doesn't seem to work for me..

Edit: oh, mobile app only! Duhh..