Expired Hot Deals

[skipthedishes] $7 off your next order DELIVERY ONLY

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 3rd, 2019 11:30 am
Apr 1, 2017
931 posts
1497 upvotes
UberEats has the tipping right. Skip has restaurants that other companies don't though, and they do give discounts often.

On the other hand, support takes forever to get through. I waited on hold for 30 mins when I had a delivery problem last time.
Blowing all savings from RFD on deals from RFD 😂
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
10877 posts
1407 upvotes
Vancouver
Ceylonboy wrote: Bad company. Upvoted just because if anyone can actually get their food on time. Thanks for the post op.
Yeah those wait times are unbelievable most times. Whose gonna wait that long. Some news story last week had a segment on these services and basically they don’t have enough workers and way too many restaurants. Makes sense.
Dec 20, 2012
513 posts
313 upvotes
Surrey
Does anyone know if the code would work if we placed an order today set for delivery tomorrow?
Mar 6, 2017
342 posts
216 upvotes
Thanks for the code Op.... do you guys also find ordering through skipthedishes, foodora, etc... ends up being way more than if you went out to decent restaurant lol (no alcohol of course)

I've noticed even ordering from mediocre places thinking damn... this could be a meal at captains boil or congee queen. My girl once ran up a bill of $90 ordering from some mexican place.... I tried to cancel the order so we could use the money at the keg I was fuming that day
Oct 11, 2016
443 posts
399 upvotes
dpacto wrote: Thanks for the code Op.... do you guys also find ordering through skipthedishes, foodora, etc... ends up being way more than if you went out to decent restaurant lol (no alcohol of course)

I've noticed even ordering from mediocre places thinking damn... this could be a meal at captains boil or congee queen. My girl once ran up a bill of $90 ordering from some mexican place.... I tried to cancel the order so we could use the money at the keg I was fuming that day
Tell that hoe to pay for it herself. But I'm not the best with women so maybe don't listen to me.
Jul 25, 2018
629 posts
359 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Where have these Game of Thrones related promo codes been disseminated? I'm not seeing anything on Skips Twitter account?
Mar 23, 2010
378 posts
201 upvotes
Ceylonboy wrote: Bad company. Upvoted just because if anyone can actually get their food on time. Thanks for the post op.
On the west coast, got my food on time every single time, also their live chat support is top notch. Doordash on the other hand I encountered a few issues with them, mostly with drivers screwing around after taking the order, and the system not timing them out and making customers wait like 5-10 mins before matching a new courier.
Mar 6, 2017
342 posts
216 upvotes
betercallsaul wrote: Tell that hoe to pay for it herself. But I'm not the best with women so maybe don't listen to me.
Are you out of your mind??? I would never pay $90 for delivery she was paying but I’m RFD so I was thinking to get best bang for buck Nerd FaceNerd FaceNerd Face
Aug 21, 2018
27 posts
91 upvotes
Agreed that it's flawed but that's how this system runs.
Feb 16, 2017
349 posts
327 upvotes
You should not order pick up through skip... The prices on skip are often inflated. If you order pickup try to get their regular menu.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2005
2200 posts
121 upvotes
Skip the dishes > Uber eats in Oakville at least.
Software Engineer
Feb 4, 2017
284 posts
227 upvotes
jackbox wrote: Usually, this means you either don't tip or don't tip enough for drivers to take your order.
I never pre-tip.

Why would you give someone money for a task they didn't do yet. I hate how Skip recently lets drivers see the tip amount and being able to cancel when they don't like the value.
Dec 23, 2015
47 posts
46 upvotes
Montr
jackbox wrote: Usually, this means you either don't tip or don't tip enough for drivers to take your order.
Not true. Im always a decent pre-tipper. The real truth (as someone already mentioned) is that they don't have enough drivers in certain areas. Downtown Montreal, surprisingly, I waited 90 minutes before I got my food, after the app said 20. Of course they gave me a $5 rebate for my next order.

I ordered from Skip about a dozen times, 4-5 of them were the longest times ever for a delivery. Other times, just a few minutes delayed. Hit or BIG miss.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2180 posts
439 upvotes
Gta
betercallsaul wrote: Tell that hoe to pay for it herself. But I'm not the best with women so maybe don't listen to me.
Here’s a free tip....stop calling them hoes and maybe you’d have better luck Winking Face
Koodo member
Jan 6, 2012
174 posts
161 upvotes
Lol at the no tippers. Go use UberEATS if you’re gonna be stingy. Just don’t read the Uber forums ;)