• Oct 20th, 2018 12:18 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1838 posts
380 upvotes
Gatineau
dnyc wrote:
May 26th, 2018 2:05 pm
No idea.. there’s itsspring10 as well. I think its the same discount. Normally I use this 7 off 20 one that seems to to work all the time. It’s a referral link I think so I won’t post here. Just google skipthedishes coupon.
do you know if you ever get banned for signing up too many accounts? Should I use a different phone number to sign up each time?
Nov 1, 2015
72 posts
32 upvotes
Surrey, BC
kwanyeung20 wrote:
May 26th, 2018 5:58 pm
do you know if you ever get banned for signing up too many accounts? Should I use a different phone number to sign up each time?
If you are making multiple accounts I believe you have to use a different credit card. Otherwise it won't work. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.
Mar 31, 2017
527 posts
181 upvotes
Vancouver
Nites07 wrote:
May 26th, 2018 6:28 pm
If you are making multiple accounts I believe you have to use a different credit card. Otherwise it won't work. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.
You're wrong...the 7 dollar referral code works - just need a "fake" email to sign up...can use same name, address, card, etc - doesn't matter

Not sure why skip won't fix this since this trick won't work with any other food delivery service but hey i ain't complaining

p.s. in fairness, by not fixing it, they are getting way more business from me (and i'm sure many others) than they would otherwise
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
1903 posts
261 upvotes
Calgary
kwanyeung20 wrote:
May 26th, 2018 5:58 pm
Nites07 wrote:
May 26th, 2018 6:28 pm
I’ve used the same info and cc so far. I have at least 15 accounts or more. I really don’t care if they catch on. If and when they do I’m done ordering. It’s only worth it with the discount.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
13440 posts
2149 upvotes
Eat in and skip the markup.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2002
1891 posts
271 upvotes
Toronto
$3 off $20 or more with "REDDIT20" code.

Not the greatest discount, but better than nothing or when you've used up all of the other codes. :)
15+ Years of 100% Positive Feedback

EBAY / HEATWARE / RFD
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2003
2850 posts
355 upvotes
Alberta
Lone_Prodigy wrote:
May 27th, 2018 8:47 am
Eat in and skip the markup.
And pay the tip - oh wait...
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1838 posts
380 upvotes
Gatineau
eat in is even more expensive with the "tip" and people expect you to pay even tho it is supposed to be optional. I almost never eat in because of that since afaik waiter/waitress are already making minimum wage unlike skipthedishes delivery drivers which they have to maintain their vehicles and gas and insurance (they are not paid hourly)
Dec 31, 2008
182 posts
113 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
kwanyeung20 wrote:
May 29th, 2018 4:51 am
eat in is even more expensive with the "tip" and people expect you to pay even tho it is supposed to be optional. I almost never eat in because of that since afaik waiter/waitress are already making minimum wage unlike skipthedishes delivery drivers which they have to maintain their vehicles and gas and insurance (they are not paid hourly)
Actually if the restaurant serves alcohol, they are allowed to pay a lower minimum wage to servers, on the assumption that tips will make up the difference.
https://www.ontario.ca/document/your-gu ... nimum-wage
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
9125 posts
1770 upvotes
I realized tonite how this app is not a very good option for food, in some cases sure, but not for us tonite

ordered 2 large 12 inch pizzas from a local pizza joint, had a 7$ off code, picked up the pizzas ourself, came to 25$

as I was walking in the store, a sign says "12 inch pizza's, 12$, unlimited toppings"

so the 7$ off was just a sham in this case as the app doesn't list these deals in this case.
Jan 22, 2007
536 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
rocking23nf wrote:
May 30th, 2018 9:29 pm
I realized tonite how this app is not a very good option for food, in some cases sure, but not for us tonite

ordered 2 large 12 inch pizzas from a local pizza joint, had a 7$ off code, picked up the pizzas ourself, came to 25$

as I was walking in the store, a sign says "12 inch pizza's, 12$, unlimited toppings"

so the 7$ off was just a sham in this case as the app doesn't list these deals in this case.
I think it really depends on the restaurant, but from my experience, most pizza shops usually have on-going walk-in specials that are a pretty good deal. I personally don't use Skip for pizza pickups for this reason.

SPRINGTEN still works btw, but only with deliveries and not pickups.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1838 posts
380 upvotes
Gatineau
used skipthedishes for chinese food this whole week. Works great, portion is huge enough for leftover, price is about $5-$6 per meal including tips and tax. I have been creating new accounts but now am wondering who really pays for the voucher. Does the restaurant get less if we use a voucher? I hope it is skipthedishes that pays for it.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
15650 posts
20108 upvotes
ONTARIO
ORDERIN10 is still working for $10 off $40+ I used it tonight to order Mexican food from a new place I'd never tried before and had yet again another good experience. Food arrived in roughly 32 minutes after I made the order and was delicious!

I hope they don't stop offering these $10 off codes lol
Dec 24, 2011
598 posts
156 upvotes
kwanyeung20 wrote:
May 31st, 2018 3:30 pm
used skipthedishes for chinese food this whole week. Works great, portion is huge enough for leftover, price is about $5-$6 per meal including tips and tax. I have been creating new accounts but now am wondering who really pays for the voucher. Does the restaurant get less if we use a voucher? I hope it is skipthedishes that pays for it.
I believe Skip pays for it, but if it's similar to Just-eats the restaurants have to wait awhile to get reimbursed IIRC, which can take a month or two.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1838 posts
380 upvotes
Gatineau
cstriker045 wrote:
Jun 7th, 2018 3:58 am
I believe Skip pays for it, but if it's similar to Just-eats the restaurants have to wait awhile to get reimbursed IIRC, which can take a month or two.
thanks! Just wanna make sure I'm not hurting their business while taking advantage from skipthedishes.