Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

SkipTheDishes - Coupons Codes and Discounts

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2024 12:22 pm
Jan 20, 2013
480 posts
269 upvotes
WTF! I signed into an existing account I hadn't used for 2-3 months and when I added enough to my cart, I got $5 off. Then upon adding more I got another $5 off.

When I go to pay, I get a message "Some things have changed about your order" (or along those lines) and both of the promos totalling $10 off are removed, with the pricing going up $10.

I've signed in & out and I can't get it back. Unbelievable.
Jan 17, 2009
245 posts
370 upvotes
onquest wrote: WTF! I signed into an existing account I hadn't used for 2-3 months and when I added enough to my cart, I got $5 off. Then upon adding more I got another $5 off.

When I go to pay, I get a message "Some things have changed about your order" (or along those lines) and both of the promos totalling $10 off are removed, with the pricing going up $10.

I've signed in & out and I can't get it back. Unbelievable.
You probably had a $5 off coupon applied to the account and the other $5 was from a referral bonus you didn't use. You're not allowed to combine promos so that's why it was removed.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43247 upvotes
ONTARIO
Check your emails tonight. Just got SIX emails from Skip all with $15 off no minimum credits. Came at 5:30 PM EST. Valid for 5 days.

Email is called $15 Off Just For You, <name>Face With Open Mouth
Jun 27, 2008
750 posts
88 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: Check your emails tonight. Just got SIX emails from Skip all with $15 off no minimum credits. Came at 5:30 PM EST. Valid for 5 days.

Email is called $15 Off Just For You, <name>Face With Open Mouth
Is there a promo code?
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43247 upvotes
ONTARIO
new2008 wrote: Is there a promo code?
no sorry, it seems they started getting smart and applying the credits directly to these accounts without any code to use.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1954 posts
1477 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: no sorry, it seems they started getting smart and applying the credits directly to these accounts without any code to use.
What magic spell have you cast on skip? They can't seem to stop giving you free meals
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3364 upvotes
Vancouver
Apparently they blocked me THEN why do they keep sending me $15 off codes to the addresses. *face palm*

First they let everyone use a bazillion email addresses then they block people but allow promo emails through.

If they just blocked the email associated then it’s done. Not too bright .
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
2117 posts
1975 upvotes
Hey. I have never received a code from them?? Can they be shared?
I got a family of 6 here and anything I can do to save money, I need.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43247 upvotes
ONTARIO
I saw this posted somewhere else. Looks like alcohol delivery is coming to Ontario.

Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
2541 posts
2315 upvotes
Pickering
YMMV

Got an email 22 minutes ago. $7 off your order with COUPON CODE: COUPON7. Limited time only.
CTC employee
Sport Chek / Canadian Tire / Party City discount
Telus EPP $75/60GB/BYOD
Bell EPP $40/20GB + $40/50GB/BYOD
Aug 29, 2009
669 posts
364 upvotes
Toronto
Got $10 off automatically on an order over $30. Coupon code shows COUPON10. Initially got a notification for $7 off.

YMMV ofc
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2004
2097 posts
319 upvotes
Toronto
As a side note, while everyone is gonna say that the above coupon is targeted, I’ll just say that I never received the email nor a notification nor did the banner pop up in the carousel in the app saying I had a $7 coupon like before. But for the heck of it, I added a $20+ item to my order and it showed up.

Seems to be worthwhile to check every so often.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1584 posts
2058 upvotes
Toronto
rockthecasbah wrote: As a side note, while everyone is gonna say that the above coupon is targeted, I’ll just say that I never received the email nor a notification nor did the banner pop up in the carousel in the app saying I had a $7 coupon like before. But for the heck of it, I added a $20+ item to my order and it showed up.

worthwhile to check, yeah, but it def is targeted. You just didn't get the email
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1954 posts
1477 upvotes
rockthecasbah wrote: As a side note, while everyone is gonna say that the above coupon is targeted, I’ll just say that I never received the email nor a notification nor did the banner pop up in the carousel in the app saying I had a $7 coupon like before. But for the heck of it, I added a $20+ item to my order and it showed up.

Did you check your junk/spam folder
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2004
2097 posts
319 upvotes
Toronto
adilh53 wrote: Did you check your junk/spam folder
Yep. Not there. And usually when I get a targeted offer, it shows in the image carousel.

And the coupon didn’t require $20 minimum it seemed. But free delivery required $20 so oh well.
Jul 6, 2010
176 posts
176 upvotes
ON
I haven't ordered from Skip in some time, because there were no coupon codes available, and I wasn't getting targeted offers. I just tried to add something to my cart that was over $20 and I got 5 bucks off.

So it looks like either e-mails aren't getting delivered, or they're just not advertising some promos.
  • Good rule of thumb for deal threads: Read the entire thread before you post. Chances are, it's been covered already. Those of us paying attention don't want to read the same post 1000 times.
Dec 31, 2008
414 posts
378 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Richard1986 wrote: YMMV

Got an email 22 minutes ago. $7 off your order with COUPON CODE: COUPON7. Limited time only.
I got this too. No minimum. I didn't get any email, I just noticed the banner in the app.
I've got similar coupons over the last few months, and I find that it's 50/50 whether or not I get an email.
Mar 12, 2008
442 posts
168 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I've NEVER EVER got an email or promo code from std.

However I set up an UBER eats account a month ago but never used. I checked Uber eats last night and I had 4 x $8 off $25+ order coupons. bye bye skip!
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4279 posts
4638 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
So i got an email saying a $7 was given with no min spend required. Opened STP app and tried to order something but the coupon or credit didn't show up. Talked to two different reps and wasted 30 min on it. They both refused to issue me a coupon or credit. Told me to make a purchase first and then ask for the credits.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)