Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
skipthedishes

Get $7 off your delivery order June 29th only

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2019 12:15 am
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4451 posts
2016 upvotes
Scarborough
lilc09 wrote: It defaults to $3 tip when you checkout, you had to manually enter $0. You didn't forget you're just really cheap.
I was using Bluestack, I selected the $3 and hit enter to change it $0 to have it default to the cheapest price for illustration purposes. I went ahead and placed the order but added the $1 tip. I don't ever order from SKIP without tipping at least $1. I ain't that cheap
SkiLLz wrote: Explain?
Bluestacks is an android emulation software running on windows. I can run all android apps through it and I love adding SKIP to the program so that I can order it through my computer and track it in real time.

Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
2017 posts
3071 upvotes
Mississauga
^ you can just order and track skipthedishes through your browser lol
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2019 upvotes
Ottawa
OrangeBerry wrote: I don't ever order from SKIP without tipping at least $1. I ain't that cheap
Somebody give this person a goddamn medal for his generosity
OrangeBerry wrote: Bluestacks is an android emulation software running on windows. I can run all android apps through it and I love adding SKIP to the program so that I can order it through my computer and track it in real time.

almost all food-ordering apps have a fully functional website for ordering as well lol
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4451 posts
2016 upvotes
Scarborough
dgr81 wrote: ^ you can just order and track skipthedishes through your browser lol
They asked me what Bluestacks was so I was simply answering their question. I already know SKIP offers browser support but I like using an older version of the app because it works much smoother and quicker than the web browser.
Feb 19, 2013
130 posts
73 upvotes
thier system got compromise, few of my friends and my credit card was used.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2010
3262 posts
1220 upvotes
canucks4life wrote: Dessert is on the way Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Was the mcflurry actually still semi-frozen when it arrived?
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2012
1944 posts
1505 upvotes
Vancouver, BC Canada
jt05mi wrote: Was the mcflurry actually still semi-frozen when it arrived?
Yup closest McDonalds is about a 2min drive.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)