Expired Hot Deals

[Sleepeh.ca] Resmed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask & Headgear

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2017 8:02 pm
Aug 6, 2011
13 posts
1 upvote
LETHBRIDGE
Res Med or Brevida headgear and pillow has anyone tried both and which is preferred.
How often does Cpap.ca put a sale on?
Nov 4, 2007
894 posts
165 upvotes
Toronto
snellas wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 2:37 pm
Res Med or Brevida headgear and pillow has anyone tried both and which is preferred.
How often does Cpap.ca put a sale on?
I've tried the P10, Dreamwear and the Brevida. I prefer the Brevida the best.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
2856 posts
371 upvotes
Winnipeg
plymouthhater wrote:
Nov 25th, 2017 4:49 pm
I bought 2 P10's from Medigas in Ontario - they charged $250 CAD each - water tanks were $80 at Medigas and I found them for $50 elsewhere. They actually have the nerve to charge $3 at Medigas for 4.5 litre jug of distilled water that's 96 cents at No Frills.
Since I am cross claiming on 2 different benefits packages - I really don't care - but for those who don't have benefits - Medigas are crooks = avoid.
I've been using nestle drinking water for my water tanks... When we have parties lots of guest have leftover water bottles, so I use them for my tank instead of throwing with away... does the distilled water really works better?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
5580 posts
1426 upvotes
khulit wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 3:43 pm
I've been using nestle drinking water for my water tanks... When we have parties lots of guest have leftover water bottles, so I use them for my tank instead of throwing with away... does the distilled water really works better?
The heating element warms the water which evaporates and moistens the air. The minerals in the water are left behind and form a crusty mess in the water chamber. I use distilled and the chamber is always in pristine (like new) condition.
Oct 17, 2013
130 posts
17 upvotes
Summerside, PE
plymouthhater wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 7:07 pm
The heating element warms the water which evaporates and moistens the air. The minerals in the water are left behind and form a crusty mess in the water chamber. I use distilled and the chamber is always in pristine (like new) condition.
Agree. It's only about $1 per gallon as well.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2007
2624 posts
412 upvotes
Markham
Thanks bought the P10 for my dad.
He has used her for 3 days and it is easier for him to put on and off
He is using the medium size.

Will swap small/large. I am up Yonge and Steeles if interested.
Apr 15, 2005
340 posts
157 upvotes
Brossard, QC
blackston3 wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 7:15 pm
Damn, thanks for the link!

My dad was diagnosed with CPAP last year and hasn't been using it because the face mask he has rubs against the skin. Complained it was too irritating/tight/coarse against the skin and never used it again. Was going to buy it from OP's link but yours was a good ~$40 saved.
LOL. Your dad's been diagnosed with continuous positive airway pressure? Did they prescribe sleep apnea for that?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2008
9324 posts
1861 upvotes
Toronto
Maymybonneliveforever wrote:
Dec 1st, 2017 9:38 pm
Just a though, has anyone ever thought of starting a thread for pillow exchanges. I know there are many masks available so I maybe hard to organize but it would be nice for someone to exchange let's say a small P10 pillow for a medium and so on. They generally come with 3 sizes but we only use one, exchange the other two with other member and get all three the size you need.

The new P10's come with two plastic clips that help shorten the straps when they become loose towards the end of a one year period.
johnsmithy wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 11:17 am
That's a great idea. I have the P10 and another nasal pillow headgear with extra medium and large pillows I'd love to sell or trade but don't want to bother with kijiji. If you decide to start one,, post it here!
Good idea.

I'm using the P10 with medium pillows, I have unused S & L size pillows I would trade for M.

I'm in Toronto if anyone is interested.

Also, CPAPOutlet.ca has the mask, pillows and straps on sale as well, I'm placing an order now.
Jul 3, 2014
76 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Has anyone tried buying a CPAP machine with the 20% Senior's discount or redeeming/collecting 20X optimum points at Shoppers Home Health Care? Their website says it should be possible but a representative in store told me you can't

https://www.shoppershomehealthcare.ca/services