70% off ALL vinyl wraps - Code PRES

Deal Link:
Savings:
70% off
Expiry:
February 19, 2019
Retailer:
Slickwraps
President's Day 70% off high quality vinyl wraps for a multitude of different devices. Small fee shipping to Canada.
$40 - 8GB Koodo Mobile
24 replies
Oct 27, 2016
191 posts
425 upvotes
You couldn't pay me to use their products

Their support is abysmal. I had to do a PayPal chargeback because I never received what I purchased and their support didn't even try to help
Nov 20, 2010
78 posts
43 upvotes
Thx op, pretty good deal. But I can't find anything to stick atm. :(
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2681 posts
1919 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Came to $10usd with shipping to bc. Might as well stick with a case. Drop protection is worth it.
Sep 25, 2014
26 posts
11 upvotes
North York, ON
FragmentsOfLife wrote:
Feb 19th, 2019 12:52 am

Their support is abysmal. I had to do a PayPal chargeback because I never received what I purchased and their support didn't even try to help
I bought a retro apple case (not a wrap), which looked cool for a month before the entire decal peeled off. After several weeks of non-response from their support, I was eventually offered a refund if I sent the case back (I would have to pay for shipping) or I could keep the peeled-off case, and get store credit for the amount. Seeing as how the shipping would cost as much as I would get in a refund, I opted for the later.

After spending the credits - on what, I don't know - I'll probably avoid them in the future.
Oct 12, 2012
603 posts
680 upvotes
"Small fee shipping"

1 skin is $4.78 USD and shipping is $5 USD. Shipping is more than the skin lol... And it can be sent as a letter.
Apr 20, 2015
50 posts
25 upvotes
Aurora, ON
I ordered during the Christmas deal. It was shipped December 18th, and I still haven't received it. It hasn't updated shipping information since December 28th. Not holding out hope. It was only $7 but not worrying about it too much anymore as I already got rid of the phone.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
5486 posts
28124 upvotes
FragmentsOfLife wrote:
Feb 19th, 2019 12:52 am

Horrible service as well. I tried using the PayPal chargeback but they want me to show a product that was damaged and different than what I had order.

Then they only agree to refund after I ship the item back to USA.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2007
2721 posts
2110 upvotes
Wow, I'm glad their website wasn't working properly when I clicked the link. This company seems to be something to stay away from. Posting people's personal details just because they asked for a refund? I mean, WTH?
Aug 21, 2011
637 posts
304 upvotes
Whitby
I have had good experience with dbrand though. Very good customer service, once contacted them I was not happy with the skin I received, told them it looks very different than what it looks on their website. They happily sent me a replacement of another skin of my choice.
Koodo Mobile | Stack | Lyft | Instagram