10644 posts
7234 upvotes
I watched it last night...

Chloe is sooooo sexy in this one.
Feb 7, 2004
230 posts
Toronto
Damn why does Lois have to leave.

I know I know....she will be back in a few episodes, but I want her in the next episode!
Deal Guru
Oct 17, 2001
11978 posts
115 upvotes
Martha?
As in Martha Kent?

Amanda actually wasn't too bad in this ep. She had the goofy face most of the time but when it's time to be a *****, she played it off decently.
I'm sure she was wet with all the makeout scenes with Welling.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2001
4233 posts
248 upvotes
Calgary
Pretty good episode. For a freek of the week episode, this one really grabbed my attention.. I wonder why!
But I'm still waiting for the overall story to ramp up. Too bad it usually takes until ep 16 for that to happen.
Deal Guru
Nov 30, 2003
11504 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
Didn't like the 1st season, totally skipped the 2nd, 3rd was ok...this 4th season has been phenomenal. I can't get enough of sexy Chloe and her even hotter cousin Lois Lane.

It irritates me to no end that Warner Brothers is launching a Superman movie with some other unknowns when a ready and talented cast on Smallville will be around in a few years. I'm going to have to pretend that the movies never happened, even though I'll see it like everyone else...
Heatware | eBay | (Last updated 12-28-2008)
Apr 26, 2003
115 posts
3 upvotes
Richmond
I don't understand how Clark could've drank that kryptonite-laden drink without getting weak? Shouldn't he have collapsed or spilled the drink since getting so close to kryptonite would make him so weak? I think that's a big inconsistency on the writer's part just to make the story work.
What do I type here?
Aug 10, 2001
954 posts
221 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Mr_Friendly wrote:I don't understand how Clark could've drank that kryptonite-laden drink without getting weak? Shouldn't he have collapsed or spilled the drink since getting so close to kryptonite would make him so weak? I think that's a big inconsistency on the writer's part just to make the story work.
I think they did try. They made it look like he got sick and weak because Kryponite was part of the drinks formula and not pure Kryptonite. Then he got his butt whooped on the football field and beat up in the barn by his assistant coach because he was weak from drinking the stuff.
Mar 10, 2002
435 posts
29 upvotes
I don't watch the show often, but I did catch this episode. I loved Lois dishing out the Buffy-style hurt. :D
Apr 26, 2003
115 posts
3 upvotes
Richmond
No, what I meant was shouldn't he have gotten weak or dropped the drink before even getting it near his mouth? His "super" senses should've warned him about the kryptonite even though there is a small amout.
What do I type here?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2003
8346 posts
1087 upvotes
Edmonton
sfu_lifer wrote:Amanda actually wasn't too bad in this ep. She had the goofy face most of the time but when it's time to be a *****, she played it off decently.
I'm sure she was wet with all the makeout scenes with Welling.
Which other eps has she been on? This is the first time I noticed her cuz I relized she was from Much Music, but not anymore it seems.
Deal Guru
Oct 17, 2001
11978 posts
115 upvotes
Hellfire wrote:Which other eps has she been on? This is the first time I noticed her cuz I relized she was from Much Music, but not anymore it seems.
This is the only time she's been on, I believe.
I hope it's the last :cheesygri
Aug 11, 2004
605 posts
1 upvote
Mr_Friendly wrote:No, what I meant was shouldn't he have gotten weak or dropped the drink before even getting it near his mouth? His "super" senses should've warned him about the kryptonite even though there is a small amout.
It was probably a really small amount - probably the love potion ingredient was used as the active compound and the kryptonite acted as a catalyst or something (at least that's my guess) - although you have a point - the drink is green so unless they used some funky Gatorade .......

Also - I agree - Chloe was really good looking in this one - I like Lois but her gung-ho attitude??? Too much ;)
Aug 15, 2003
353 posts
2 upvotes
hahah....yea, it was a decent episode.

but honestly, Clark is still in high school ?? i thought he moved on.

this show needs to move beyond kiddy-good to more mature and sinister :twisted:

i remember chloe was dead....and boom......shes magically alive in ep 2.

wht else, oh yea, Kalel till ep 1.5, then good ol' clark.....sheesh.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2002
6617 posts
1014 upvotes
BC
i missed this episode :( the first one i've ever missed.. what happened? what happened to lois? i noticed she wasnt in tonites episode
That's my 2cents worth
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2003
8946 posts
446 upvotes
Toronto
Keelie wrote:i missed this episode :( the first one i've ever missed.. what happened? what happened to lois? i noticed she wasnt in tonites episode
yes, today is weds.
time to dl :D
new thread on ep5.lol
Aug 10, 2001
954 posts
221 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Keelie wrote:i missed this episode :( the first one i've ever missed.. what happened? what happened to lois? i noticed she wasnt in tonites episode
Keelie - Lois wanted to go to Metropolis U and Clark asked Lex for a favour. The favour turned out to be getting Lois into Met U and out of Smallville.

The episode was about the cheerleaders spiking the football teams drink at practise so they would pay more attention to them. They used Kryptonite to do it. Some witty banter between Clark and Lois.

I missed her on this week's episode. Missed her spunkiness!