• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2017 12:16 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON

Smart light bulb question ?

What's a good reliable smart light bulb I can control with my phone and has multi colour capabilities without a bridge ? Can anyone recommend a good product... these " smart" light bulbs from China reliable and work without any issues ? Thanks
2 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
4777 posts
5070 upvotes
East GTA
Yee Lights are slowly coming to Canada in the 110V. Unfortuantely they are mostly all sold out at an affordable price.

Your next best bet are the LIFX bulbs. No hub required and they are fully compatible with Alexa and Google Home. They will probably be on sale for Black Friday at Best Buy and Amazon.
NO SOUP FOR YOU!

+1337
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON
redkulat wrote: Yee Lights are slowly coming to Canada in the 110V. Unfortuantely they are mostly all sold out at an affordable price.

Your next best bet are the LIFX bulbs. No hub required and they are fully compatible with Alexa and Google Home. They will probably be on sale for Black Friday at Best Buy and Amazon.
Nice do they just fit into any light socket ? Universal fit ? And can I control the colours and settings with my phone without a cheapo remote that I see some of these smart bulbs come with