Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
SmartBuyGlasses

Up to 50% off top eyewear brands!!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2019 10:39 am
12 replies
Nov 22, 2017
164 posts
142 upvotes
Winnipeg
Also worth mentioning that many insurance providers will cover glasses from SBG. Always had great experiences with them, 2 day shipping, lenses are great.
May 10, 2010
940 posts
1483 upvotes
Kenora
OP should change the title, Sale only is for sunglasses
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7971 posts
9092 upvotes
Toronto
poopdedoop wrote: OP should change the title, Sale only is for sunglasses
+1
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Mar 12, 2017
686 posts
630 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks OP.
Are there any other good online glasses shops?
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2009
1110 posts
1048 upvotes
Toronto
Mine took a month to get here, but I'm happy with them... Same model I was looking at at lens crafters, but was half the cost.
Jul 19, 2012
44 posts
12 upvotes
Ottawa
Sale is only for 41 pairs of sunglasses. Don't be thinking that there's a tonne of selection here.
Dec 4, 2013
657 posts
558 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Buy with extreme caution, they’re known to sell counterfeits and I experienced first hand
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2003
1476 posts
336 upvotes
BC
Villain wrote: Buy with extreme caution, they’re known to sell counterfeits and I experienced first hand
One of the biggest eyeglass sellers in the world and actually NOT known for selling fakes.
CHIA
Oct 27, 2006
420 posts
613 upvotes
BC
Villain wrote: Buy with extreme caution, they’re known to sell counterfeits and I experienced first hand
This poster claims that they "ship from China", which is a blatantly untrue, and dishonest at best. I've personally walked past their warehouse in Kennedy Town, Hong Kong where all the inventory is kept. The same poster also used an online guide to determine that their Ray-Bans weren't genuine. I suppose any credit card company would accept your claim if you raised a big enough fuss. :rolleyes:
Apr 7, 2007
852 posts
474 upvotes
Calgary, AB
What happens if you don't like the sunglasses because they don't fit correctly? Does this vendor handle returns like say Amazon?
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
2443 posts
2978 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
For future people referring to this thread - please read around. This website is a scam. I wouldn't risk it.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)