Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Smokes Poutine

Toronto - $3 Smokes Poutine. 4 locations only. Ends May 27

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2018 3:44 am
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10717 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
murtadi007 wrote: Works without the flyer. Just bought by the one closest to Dundas Square. Traditional snack size, additional toppings extras.

Poutine fest seems like rip, small poutine starts at $9 at like all stalls
so the smokes $3 deal is for a snack size?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2016
1039 posts
705 upvotes
When is this offer on until? Will it make it to Monday so I can grab some on my lunch
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
Dmbpjfan wrote: When is this offer on until? Will it make it to Monday so I can grab some on my lunch
Since they're just doing it to get free publicity during the poutine fest, it's likely only as long as that is on. Ends Sunday.
May 2, 2010
776 posts
701 upvotes
GTA
This works in ANY Smokes in Toronto WITHOUT a flyer?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Boo, Sheppard & Yonge not participating.
May 2, 2010
776 posts
701 upvotes
GTA
They didn't let me add bacon to it at Queen
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
3026 posts
1670 upvotes
B.C.
How do you pronounce the name of this place? Smokes or Smokies?

I've heard people call it both... I think it should just be called trash!
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
2660 posts
1269 upvotes
Stuff at poutine festival are pricey. Been to the one in Montreal. $3 poutine is a great deal.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26211 posts
39769 upvotes
Toronto
Bump ends today

Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1730 posts
2632 upvotes
I tried the $3 snack size traditional poutine today, and it was tiny. The amount of fries was around the same as a McDonald's small fries, plus the cheese and some bland tasting gravy. It's crazy that the regular price for this size is almost $7.

Even NYF has much better poutine (better tasting fries and gravy), and their regular size for $7 is around double the size of this one.
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19536 posts
2260 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
lynk wrote: I tried the $3 snack size traditional poutine today, and it was tiny. The amount of fries was around the same as a McDonald's small fries, plus the cheese and some bland tasting gravy. It's crazy that the regular price for this size is almost $7.

Even NYF has much better poutine (better tasting fries and gravy), and their regular size for $7 is around double the size of this one.
Anything popular can be attributed in no small part to blind mass following. Had the Japanese cheese cake once because someone went and lined up for it like sheeples. Wasn't impressed. Never had a Smoke's in my life and probably never will and that's to say nothing of their outrageous prices.