PC & Video Games

SNES mini - $80 Sept 29 2017

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2017 12:54 pm
Tags:

Poll: How will it do?

• Total votes: 404. You have voted on this poll.
Buy buy buy!

59%
Flipping heaven

26%
Dust collector

15%
Mar 30, 2009
839 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
This thing is already beginning to be a shit show. Nintendo can't do anything right these days. I'm really starting to despis them. ****, just let people and their retailers know stock allocation already so proper pre orders can take place. So much mistery bulshit for no reason.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
3275 posts
344 upvotes
Markham
Pre-order coming August 9
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2007
3448 posts
271 upvotes
took them 5 days to cancel mine
gonnareach out their head office and hold them to a custom layaway.
I dont really wanna put any more effort than that for obtaining a freaking game console.
if Nintendo's gonna make it this difficult, they probably don't deserve my monies.
Russell wrote:
Sep 10th, 2011 12:29 pm
We come here looking for deals. We use the savings on the things we buy to justify buying more things, thus filling our homes with tons of unnecessary consumer products. Such is the key to happiness.

Apr 8, 2007
131 posts
8 upvotes
From the Nintendo Facebook Page:

We appreciate the incredible anticipation that exists for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System: Super NES Classic Edition system, and can confirm that it will be made available for pre-order by various retailers late this month.
A significant amount of additional systems will be shipped to stores for launch day, and throughout the balance of the calendar year.
Last edited by uzze on Aug 1st, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 30, 2010
92 posts
36 upvotes
uzze wrote:
Aug 1st, 2017 12:28 pm
From the Nintendo Canada Facebook Page:

We appreciate the incredible anticipation that exists for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System: Super NES Classic Edition system, and can confirm that it will be made available for pre-order by various retailers late this month.
A significant amount of additional systems will be shipped to stores for launch day, and throughout the balance of the calendar year.
You mean nintendo usa, because it is not on their canadian facebook page.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2007
4166 posts
800 upvotes
Toronto
nintendo claims there will be lost of pre order stock, launch day stock, and stock throughout the year

how correct do you guys think that statement is?
Oct 23, 2006
898 posts
38 upvotes
false as the demand will definitely be higher than the offer.
Heatware : Chuckdeg

Thread Information

There are currently 7 users viewing this thread. (6 members and 1 guest)

1226, flash67, cns187, joemers, patthan, spham