PC & Video Games

SNES mini - $80 Sept 29 2017

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2017 1:13 pm
Tags:

Poll: How will it do?

• Total votes: 423. You have voted on this poll.
Buy buy buy!

59%
Flipping heaven

26%
Dust collector

15%
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
7628 posts
978 upvotes
Toronto
The main EB Games on Yonge outside Eaton Center just got their shipment around 2:10pm. It looked like they got about 20 systems, but there were already around a dozen people in line including myself. They won't last much more than 15 minutes.
Aug 11, 2012
488 posts
66 upvotes
appleb wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 2:21 pm
The main EB Games on Yonge outside Eaton Center just got their shipment around 2:10pm. It looked like they got about 20 systems, but there were already around a dozen people in line including myself. They won't last much more than 15 minutes.
how did you find out so fast?
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2009
1503 posts
458 upvotes
Edmonton
realg123 wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 10:44 am
I should have done more research about FNAC France. They're pretty bad. I had cancelled my order, they refunded me, then a few weeks later charged me again. I had one charge $144.

Call your credit card company. Getting a hold of FNAC (looks like only through twitter or facebook)

It's pretty hard getting a hold of them.
Ok, I realized you pay for a membership that they start charging after the trial, Fnac + TR, I canceled online and will be refunded within 15 days. no clue how that was added...

Make sure everyone else that ordered from Fnac check too.

You have requested the cancellation of your Fnac card.
Your refund is in progress.
Last edited by XShadowX on Oct 10th, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
3316 posts
388 upvotes
Markham
cooliee wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 2:10 pm
For anyone looking for the european super famicom version, FNAC France has pre orders available with shipping date of 17/10/2017 ......Price would be around $145 for console including shipping and around $30-40 for duty and import fees depending on province. Better than scalper prices?? However, it seems like most retailers are getting stock regularly in small quantities.

https://jeux-video.fnac.com/Console-Nin ... 20&ct=&t=p
Thanks. Wanted Euro version anyways. amazon.es had stock and ships to Canada too but I keep missing every time they get stock.
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
3316 posts
388 upvotes
Markham
XShadowX wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 2:34 pm
Ok, I realized you pay for a membership that they start charging after the trial, Fnac + TR, I canceled online and will be refunded within 15 days. no clue how that was added...

There was an option to join their membership "Essayer gratuitement", you probably clicked it by accident.
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
7628 posts
978 upvotes
Toronto
REALBAUCE wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 2:31 pm
Other EB Games in the downtown area got shipments in the morning which included the snes. I was in the Yonge store around noon and they said they didn't receive their shipment yet, but as the other stores got restock of the snes, they were expecting to get some as well. They passed out numbers for people who wanted to wait, but there was no guarantee when this shipment would arrive or how many.
Nov 26, 2014
81 posts
44 upvotes
Sherwood Park, AB
elscorcho wrote:
Oct 2nd, 2017 2:39 pm
UPDATE: i just received my package from London drugs....they sent me an instapot instead of a super nes classic
UPDATE 2: London drugs made good and sent me a super NES, blue tissue paper and all, and yes I did have to return the instant pot.
Sep 28, 2010
492 posts
102 upvotes
Surrey
Is everyone using nowinstock to find out about the new deliveries?
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2007
1391 posts
162 upvotes
Toronto
XShadowX wrote:

Did you have to get a hold of them? Make sure you get a refund! They gave me a refund, then charged me again a few weeks later!
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2009
1503 posts
458 upvotes
Edmonton
realg123 wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 3:28 pm
Did you have to get a hold of them? Make sure you get a refund! They gave me a refund, then charged me again a few weeks later!
Didn't talk to anyone, just went under my orders and canceled the membership, Thanks, will keep any eye out for refund & recharge again.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
3055 posts
592 upvotes
REALBAUCE wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 2:31 pm
Call the morning of and the store should.know what to expect from their daily shipment.

From there, it's simply a matter of lining up or being at the right place, right time.

Picked up a 2nd one for my brother today. Glad to be done with the hunt. But my impression is that the stores may be getting weekly stock. So those that want one will get one eventually
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2008
1287 posts
295 upvotes
mississauga
so its pointless to go when the store opens? Still need one
Dec 22, 2008
397 posts
42 upvotes
People who ordered from Best Buy on the 29th, did you get yours? Ours said it shipped on the 29th but tracking ends there...
Deal Addict
May 22, 2003
2327 posts
1054 upvotes
Vancouver
XShadowX wrote:

Crap, I just noticed this on my card too!!! I think it was clicked by accident when I tried to place an order for the SNES (which of course got cancelled anyways). Just cancelled it, hopefully I will get a refund. How did you end up contacting them?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)