PC & Video Games

SNES mini - $80 Sept 29 2017

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2017 4:20 am
Tags:

Poll: How will it do?

• Total votes: 293. You have voted on this poll.
Buy buy buy!

60%
Flipping heaven

28%
Dust collector

12%
Oct 29, 2009
44 posts
39 upvotes
2short514 wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 6:49 pm
but now the site works lol
Yeah, they should've taken it down to re-group 6 hours ago.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
3246 posts
339 upvotes
Markham
On a side note they have lots of Nintendo Switches in stock.
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
3246 posts
339 upvotes
Markham
substatica wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 7:07 pm
In light of today's events,

Capture.PNG
If they are using Java on their site, no wonder it's crashing. :/
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
3246 posts
339 upvotes
Markham
newyorkislanders wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 7:17 pm
I did see a JavaScript error during the process
JavaScript is not Java.
Dec 22, 2016
2 posts
I didn't get a chance to pre-order, so I'll be there waiting in line on release day.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2006
1800 posts
95 upvotes
SW Ontario
xfari7 wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 7:49 pm
I didn't get a chance to pre-order, so I'll be there waiting in line on release day.
my question is - did anyone get a pre-order today through the source?
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2007
3421 posts
247 upvotes
tell me no one wasted their entire Friday afternoon trying to get this :twisted:
Russell wrote:
Sep 10th, 2011 12:29 pm
We come here looking for deals. We use the savings on the things we buy to justify buying more things, thus filling our homes with tons of unnecessary consumer products. Such is the key to happiness.

Feb 18, 2009
190 posts
33 upvotes
Brampton
willy156 wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 12:23 pm
Was able to get 1 off of Londondrug's surprise drop. Link was up at 12:04 and got my confirm email at 12:07.
Got my confirmation at 12:06 :P
Was furiously refreshing The Source from 12:00.
When nothing was working, I switched to NIS and saw London Drugs pop up in comments and quickly typed london drugs in address bar (link was saved from previous drop I missed) and then see Pre-order button, so jumped on it!
It was so fast that, I don't even remember how I logged into PayPal to submit the order. Crazy rush!
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
1741 posts
1214 upvotes
got a email from the source:

Thank you for your email. Our site (thesource.ca) is now up and running. We apologize for the earlier disruption. We are still investigating the issues we experienced on the SNES Classic pre-order page and have removed the product from our site until that investigation and resolution are complete. At this point, we don’t expect the product to be available over the weekend. We will provide updates as they become available.

We appreciate your patience at this time.
:arrow: "Proudly Serving The RFD Community"
Deal Addict
May 22, 2003
2175 posts
955 upvotes
Vancouver
There's a whole bunch selling on eBay from Russia for $200 CDN.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2007
4096 posts
786 upvotes
Toronto
window shopper wrote:
Sep 9th, 2017 12:03 am

Thank you for your email. Our site (thesource.ca) is now up and running. We apologize for the earlier disruption. We are still investigating the issues we experienced on the SNES Classic pre-order page and have removed the product from our site until that investigation and resolution are complete. At this point, we don’t expect the product to be available over the weekend. We will provide updates as they become available.

thanks for this
Nov 2, 2016
17 posts
2 upvotes
window shopper wrote:
Sep 9th, 2017 12:03 am

"investigating the issue" the issue is that their website is hosted on a dell inspiron desktop from 1997 connected to the internet through a 56k modem.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)

alvin545, edvc520, bobmk2