• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2017 11:11 pm
[OP]
Dec 1, 2005
46 posts
48 upvotes
Montreal

[Snuggle Bugz] Baby Jogger City Mini GT baby stroller $100 off & FS

Got an email from Snuggle Bugz about a sale on the Baby Jogger City Mini GT stroller at $100 off retail price with free shipping. Deal ends Oct 29, according to the email I got

I think it doesn't go on sale very often. I got this stroller earlier this year for $459, and it's pretty great. Very light, sturdy, compact, and rolls very smoothly. The only downside that I would say is that accessories are somewhat expensive, and you need to buy an adapter to attach an infant carseat.

I got mine from this website as well, and it was a decent deal for me at the time, especially considering that I didn't have to pay provincial sales tax and it was free shipping.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
2684 posts
385 upvotes
Toronto
We currently have the uppababy cruz and mesa car seat conbination.

Can anyone comment on using this stroller actually as a jogger come springtime? Our daughter is only five weeks old but will be 7 months in april when i would consider using this as a jogger for 5k runs with her.
68 posts
11 upvotes
FYI TRU has had this on sale for $399.95 for two weeks now. You can also sign up for their R club for an additional 10% off . Or there's a 15% sale right now on online items. I was going to buy this in addition to my other stroller but it doesn't sit up fully upright and I read online that the adapter for my car seat (Chicco Keyfit30) doesn't securely lock into the City Mini GT. Also, it's heavier than I would like. Great stroller otherwise. And no, it is NOT a jogging stroller, despite its name "Baby Jogger".
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1109 posts
280 upvotes
I think the Britax b-agile may be a better choice as it is lighter (~21lbs vs ~17lbs)

This stroller isn't exactly as light weight.
Nov 22, 2006
352 posts
107 upvotes
ShylocK wrote:
Oct 28th, 2017 5:52 pm
We currently have the uppababy cruz and mesa car seat conbination.

Can anyone comment on using this stroller actually as a jogger come springtime? Our daughter is only five weeks old but will be 7 months in april when i would consider using this as a jogger for 5k runs with her.
I don't think the City Mini GT is an actual jogging stroller.
Feb 24, 2017
68 posts
11 upvotes
slimysnot wrote:
Oct 28th, 2017 8:17 pm
I think the Britax b-agile may be a better choice as it is lighter (~21lbs vs ~17lbs)

This stroller isn't exactly as light weight.
The britax b-agile had a very recent recall this year in Feb 2017 so I wouldn’t trust this stroller with my baby’s safety. If you’re looking for lighter, then the City Mini (not GT) is lighter (18 lb) and much cheaper (goes on sale for $199) than the B-agile. Just not all-terrain wheels.