• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2024 12:54 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2017
3109 posts
1299 upvotes
ohnabatko wrote: In a "Musky" style I would say: they have been given an opportunity to cruise in style for their next job interviews + considering the low maintenance cost of a M3, they have a competitive advantage to show in many more interviews than any competitor with ICE car.

how about that!?

Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Musk:

Consider the Mission .... to save human being .....
Consider the Greater Good .....
The little sacrifice [from others] is well-worth .....

:) :)
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2017
3109 posts
1299 upvotes
As reported by CNBC on Mar 7
.... people who work for Tesla vendors said the automaker did not contact them about working together on Model Y production until after CEO Elon Musk teased the unveiling in a tweet on March 3. That’s one indication Tesla has barely begun planning for Model Y manufacturing, they said.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2017
3109 posts
1299 upvotes

In its response Monday, the SEC said it was unmoved by Musk’s legal defense. “Musk’s unchecked and misleading tweets about Tesla are what precipitated the SEC’s charges, and the pre-approval requirement was designed to protect against reckless conduct by Musk going forward,” the SEC attorneys wrote. “It is therefore stunning to learn that, at the time of filing of the instant motion, Musk had not sought pre-approval for a single one of the numerous tweets.”

SEC attorneys noted that requests to hold an executive in contempt are “relatively rare,” but that Musk’s shifting explanations, “lack of judgment” and failure to abide by the deal compelled them to act. “Such brazen disregard of this Court’s order is unacceptable and unworkable going forward,” the attorneys wrote.

SEC attorneys noted that requests to hold an executive in contempt are “relatively rare,” but that Musk’s shifting explanations, “lack of judgment” and failure to abide by the deal compelled them to act. “Such brazen disregard of this Court’s order is unacceptable and unworkable going forward,” the attorneys wrote.

The SEC attorneys included a bulleted list of 10 other topics Musk tweeted about that would have violated the deal, as well as printouts of Musk’s tweets. They also worked to dismantle Musk’s argument that the SEC is muzzling his First Amendment right to free speech: “Submitting his written statements for pre-approval does not, as Musk baldly asserts, mean that he is prohibited from speaking.”
Deal Fanatic
Nov 9, 2013
5846 posts
7401 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
End of Quarter Delivery WAVE!!

Buy quality. Keep calm and go long (and note to self STOP SELLING).
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2008
10943 posts
13445 upvotes
Bb0231 wrote:
Anyone with any connection to the HY or distressed debt markets knows that all debt in these sectors are quoted and traded on Price. An all in yield is subjective to the underlining sovereign curve. I've attached a price chart of the 25's. This bonds price has traded recently in a range to my eye.

What's your point of your posts please?
Images
  • 483291BD-05E1-42F9-8D02-74139991F7B3.jpeg
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him = Never argue with an idiot, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with experience
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58618 posts
24555 upvotes
If I will have excess funds in 2022, I am going to buy some TSLA puts if the stock is trading above $300.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2014
1911 posts
2367 upvotes
Toronto, ON
https://insideevs.com/cumulative-tesla- ... -estimate/
Tesla Model 3 production is now at a record pace.
According to Bloomberg’s Tesla Model 3 Tracker, Tesla already produced 226,969 Model 3, out of which 71,307 falls on this quarter alone. With eight days to go, there is a big chance to reach about 75,000-80,000 Model 3 in Q1, compared to 61,394 in Q4.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2016
2028 posts
1013 upvotes
Houston, TX
Lie to me once, lie to me twice... (C)

Well, now we have the confirmation Tusk Musk lied to the world secretly telling truth to some inner circle of (critical?) investors.
NO base M3 in 2-4 weeks as promised, rather June as he told for selected auditorium

https://electrek.co/2019/03/26/tesla-mo ... delay/amp/

Note the source - quite frendly to Tesla in general, but even followers have their limits of tolerance...

With his "estimates" corrected next day and smoking tweets about secured, each day less people will trust PROMISES coming out, as each day more and more are broken...
Make the face great again
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2014
1911 posts
2367 upvotes
Toronto, ON
https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-model-3 ... r-spiegel/
reviewers concluded that the Model 3 is something that should strike fear in traditional auto. “Mercedes, BMW, and Audi are trembling in front of this car,” the magazine noted.
That and Tesla 3 outsold all premium sedans in Europe last month. Interesting times when German publication outlines the threat to German car makers.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 9, 2013
5846 posts
7401 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
SmartElectric wrote: https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-model-3 ... r-spiegel/

That and Tesla 3 outsold all premium sedans in Europe last month. Interesting times when German publication outlines the threat to German car makers.
It's not really apples to apples - the other auto manufacturers have a constant flow of cars with no pent up demand. If you dam up demand over years and then meet that demand with supply, meanwhile your competitor has free flowing supply, it doesn't really matter.

The model 3 is also destroying model S and X market sales in Europe.

It's like what happened in the US in the summer - pent up demand led to outselling and now that the pent up demand is exhausted demand has fallen off a cliff.

Also it's fairly easy to find multiple negative reviews of the M3 (including those from NON BIASED outlets like Consumer reports) so I wouldn't put much creedence into Teslarati.
Buy quality. Keep calm and go long (and note to self STOP SELLING).

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)