Expired Hot Deals

[Marble Slab Creamery] So Hot it's Melting ;) Free Ice Cream Sandwich for CAA Members on Aug 2

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 10th, 2019 3:26 pm
Jan 12, 2017
96 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
Got one after work at Yonge/Dundas. Nice freebie, pretty filling!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
7315 posts
2554 upvotes
Markham
Got the Hazlenut ice cream chocolate cookie flavour. It was OK, not worth $5.49 for sure. I wouldn't have been just as happy with a Chapman's Ice Cream Sandwich. Can't complain as it was free though. The cone deal from FIDO which I believe has the same $ value was much much better as I could create my own flavor with the mixins.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
May 18, 2008
166 posts
219 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I went to the Thornhill location (Bathurst & Centre) at 7:15 PM...………..they had run out of ice cream sandwiches but they were giving away small cones as a substitute...………...worked out well for me because I much prefer their waffle cone to one of their sandwiches
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2674 posts
600 upvotes
Mike S wrote:
Aug 2nd, 2019 8:19 pm
I went to the Thornhill location (Bathurst & Centre) at 7:15 PM...………..they had run out of ice cream sandwiches but they were giving away small cones as a substitute...………...worked out well for me because I much prefer their waffle cone to one of their sandwiches
Good thing I went in the afternoon
Jul 28, 2006
591 posts
150 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I walked and flashed the CAA app with membership number showing. They didn't bother to verify. It coulda been a screenshot of someone else's app.