Shopping Discussion

So I got selected for amazon vine

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2017 8:41 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 8, 2008
3152 posts
528 upvotes
GTA
blakjak wrote:
Sep 4th, 2016 12:52 pm
Patience, young grasshopper!
You're right, started getting decent offers today. Bunch of shavers (even one that's $140 which i ordered) and protein shakes. We'll see how the process goes.
Do you know if you get looked down upon or even remove from vine if you give an honest review? I'm usually brutally honest with my reviews and amazon remove a couple of mine in the past.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 24, 2007
1746 posts
208 upvotes
I figured as much. It took a few days for the better stuff to appear in my account as well. My reviews are always honest, whether positive or negative. I have made several one-star negative reviews and never had issues. Amazon asks that your reviews are 100% honest, so I make them 100% honest. If something I get for free sucks, I'll tell people it sucks so that they don't pay for it only to find out it sucks. After all, that's what this program is supposed to be about.

Enjoy the ride!
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2005
2123 posts
325 upvotes
Canada
Invite me
Last edited by Kamloops on Sep 11th, 2016 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 8, 2008
3152 posts
528 upvotes
GTA
Kamloops wrote:
Sep 11th, 2016 1:35 pm
So how are your ques? What have people received?
I'm not sure, still waiting on my shaver and supplements in the mail, one other item hasn't even been shipped out yet. Also not sure how the queues work because since I ordered the shaver all I have now is lipstick as my only queue option for some reason. Will update once I receive my things.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2005
2123 posts
325 upvotes
Canada
jarko wrote:
Sep 12th, 2016 10:54 am
Kamloops wrote:
Sep 11th, 2016 1:35 pm
So how are your ques? What have people received?
I'm not sure, still waiting on my shaver and supplements in the mail, one other item hasn't even been shipped out yet. Also not sure how the queues work because since I ordered the shaver all I have now is lipstick as my only queue option for some reason. Will update once I receive my things.
You should have 2 ques, your que and the vine for all que.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 11, 2008
3254 posts
503 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
HotYaris wrote:
Sep 5th, 2016 12:36 pm
Disclosure: I received this product for free or at a discount in return for my embellished review of this crappy product.
So irritating seeing 5 stars and a tonne of review numbers only to start reading and then get hit with this disclaimer on EVERY top review. I am in no way kidding, if I see that disclaimer it is an automatic deal breaker for me.
[Signature removed due to rule violation]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 19, 2010
1615 posts
502 upvotes
Alpha Centauri
willdacanucker wrote:
Sep 12th, 2016 11:19 am
HotYaris wrote:
Sep 5th, 2016 12:36 pm
Disclosure: I received this product for free or at a discount in return for my embellished review of this crappy product.
So irritating seeing 5 stars and a tonne of review numbers only to start reading and then get hit with this disclaimer on EVERY top review. I am in no way kidding, if I see that disclaimer it is an automatic deal breaker for me.
Same here. The disclaimer should be at the beginning of the review to show that the products were freebies in order to solicit high ratings.
*Life without friends is like a garden without flowers.
*Children would be less spoiled if we were allowed to spank grandparents.
*Coffee = A liquid hug for your brain.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 8, 2008
3152 posts
528 upvotes
GTA
willdacanucker wrote:
Sep 12th, 2016 11:19 am
HotYaris wrote:
Sep 5th, 2016 12:36 pm
Disclosure: I received this product for free or at a discount in return for my embellished review of this crappy product.
So irritating seeing 5 stars and a tonne of review numbers only to start reading and then get hit with this disclaimer on EVERY top review. I am in no way kidding, if I see that disclaimer it is an automatic deal breaker for me.
I'm with you, I skip the paid reviews when buying items but if amazon wants to give me free stuff I'm fine with that. It does however say on top beside the users name "Vine Customer Review of Free Product "
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 8, 2008
3152 posts
528 upvotes
GTA
I'm going to give a 1 star review for something I got as I'm really unhappy. We'll see if it gets accepted by amazon. I wrote a detailed review on a supplement product. I have been using this type of supplement for 6+ years on a daily basis so I have experience and the one they sent me had nice packaging but everything else was terrible. Basically it was the iphone of supplements, beautiful packaging, top reviews from other vine users but no substance (missing ingredients, terrible price and bullshit labeling)
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2005
2123 posts
325 upvotes
Canada
Anything
Last edited by Kamloops on Sep 16th, 2016 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 8, 2008
3152 posts
528 upvotes
GTA
Since I ordered the 3 items a week ago my queues have been empty. Wasn't sure if it was just me or everyone is the same. Also the 1 star review I posted supposedly got accepted 2 days ago but in vine it says I still didn't leave a review nor did I get an email confirming the review.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 8, 2005
5880 posts
482 upvotes
Ajax, ON
jarko wrote:
Sep 17th, 2016 4:19 am
Since I ordered the 3 items a week ago my queues have been empty. Wasn't sure if it was just me or everyone is the same. Also the 1 star review I posted supposedly got accepted 2 days ago but in vine it says I still didn't leave a review nor did I get an email confirming the review.
My vine queues have been empty for about two weeks now. Anyone else?
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 8, 2008
3152 posts
528 upvotes
GTA
Pr0metheus wrote:
Nov 6th, 2016 12:35 am
jarko wrote:
Sep 17th, 2016 4:19 am
Since I ordered the 3 items a week ago my queues have been empty. Wasn't sure if it was just me or everyone is the same. Also the 1 star review I posted supposedly got accepted 2 days ago but in vine it says I still didn't leave a review nor did I get an email confirming the review.
My vine queues have been empty for about two weeks now. Anyone else?
Same here, was wondering if they stopped offering due to my low rating reviews. Maybe vine just sucks or there is too many people for offers
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 8, 2005
5880 posts
482 upvotes
Ajax, ON
jarko wrote:
Nov 6th, 2016 3:32 am
Pr0metheus wrote:
Nov 6th, 2016 12:35 am
jarko wrote:
Sep 17th, 2016 4:19 am
Since I ordered the 3 items a week ago my queues have been empty. Wasn't sure if it was just me or everyone is the same. Also the 1 star review I posted supposedly got accepted 2 days ago but in vine it says I still didn't leave a review nor did I get an email confirming the review.
My vine queues have been empty for about two weeks now. Anyone else?
Same here, was wondering if they stopped offering due to my low rating reviews. Maybe vine just sucks or there is too many people for offers
Thanks I'm happy to know it's not just me lol
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 20, 2004
1671 posts
616 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
Kamloops wrote:
Sep 16th, 2016 4:08 pm
My ques have really nothing in them how about you guys, I did get a pile of stuff to review so far, Some nice stuff.
How are you participating if you live in Kamloops? I thought that Amazon Vine wasn't available for people living in BC.

PS: the word is 'queue'. :)

Top