• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2017 9:53 am
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 13, 2017
1 posts

So sick of Mymallbox

I've been using the service for over a year and it literally gets worse and worse. I have no where to even vent about it because 1) they don't answer emails more than maybe once a day. 2) You dont even get answers to your questions and then have to wait til the next day to get one more sentence.
I've looked all over for some kind of customer service number, but alas, nothing, They dont read their FB page, theyve disbabled all messaging. After this I am done with this sh*t company and I suggest everyone else find alternative. Once everything is good its good but if something goes bad you literally have no help or anywhere to go to get stuff fixed. The worst...
1 reply
Jan 22, 2018
1 posts
ebonyc wrote:
Dec 14th, 2017 9:53 am
I've been using the service for over a year and it literally gets worse and worse. I have no where to even vent about it because 1) they don't answer emails more than maybe once a day. 2) You dont even get answers to your questions and then have to wait til the next day to get one more sentence.
I've looked all over for some kind of customer service number, but alas, nothing, They dont read their FB page, theyve disbabled all messaging. After this I am done with this sh*t company and I suggest everyone else find alternative. Once everything is good its good but if something goes bad you literally have no help or anywhere to go to get stuff fixed. The worst...
My MallBox is finished.

I had used them before to combine 3 or 4 eBay purchases for shipping to EU. You could set the value & combine packages. But, since the first of 2018, they've made some drastic changes that make their prices go up between 400% and 500%

Before, they had an economy shipping option (less than 4 lbs) for about $15. That is gone, now, under 4 lbs is about $40.

I could live with that because I can combine several items, right? Not any more.

Now, you can't even sent the price of an item at a price you want, they force you to have a higher limit. Before, I could make an item worth $1 and now, it says, minimum $10 - 5 items at $10 = stopped for customs & import taxes. I don't want to deal with customs, I just want the package to slide through, less than $20.

I won't use MyMallBoxany more.

In addition, packages arrive and they don't show to your account for over a week. They show NO customer service at all - the ONLY way you can contact them is to reply to an email from them. And they never answer those.

They got big, saw a way to make fat profits and now I won't use them and I think they will lose all their customers.