Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
5424 posts
1772 upvotes
Toronto
Ascott wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 9:10 pm
3. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
I'm a little disappointed people seemed to have forgot about this one. An excellent strategy game that maybe could have done with a few more mechanical upgrades than it got, but thankfully avoided some of the forced BS in the other 3DS games. The story is wonderfully executed, the localization is far and away the best Nintendo has ever done, the cast is great, and the mechanics to break up the usual gameplay all hit just right. The music is also really, really good for the most part.
I definitely didn't forget about this and intend to play it, it's just that I finished Fates sometime back in the summer and that game was so god damn unnecessarily long that by time I got done with it I couldn't fathom playing another FE game anytime soon. I don't understand how some people managed to play all 3 versions of Fates without getting burnt out after one. I might play Echoes eventually but I also kind of assumed it'd be worse than Fates and Awakening because it's a remake of an older game
[OP]
May 9, 2007
892 posts
235 upvotes
My playstation year end stats. Pretty cool:

Your path began on January 12 2017 when you played DOOM, and the first trophy you earned while playing was
E1M1.

Over the months, you played
904 hours
over 50 different games, while making the most progress in June with 210 hours of gameplay.

Here are your top most-played games of 2017:
#1 - NIER AUTOMATA 92 hours
#2 - BLOODBORNE 87 hours
#3 - HORIZON ZERO DAWN 87 hours

In 2017, you earned a total of 678 trophies
(Psst, that puts you in the top 10% of all PlayStation trophy earners! Way to go, you.)

June was your highest trophy-earning month with 234 trophies.

You also earned your very first platinum trophy in 2017
It's all Relative while playing GRAVITY RUSH REMASTERED.

In 2017, you downloaded
59 free games
and saved
$89.82 in discounts

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

QN5252