Expired Hot Deals

[Sobeys] 10% Off Air Canada Gift Cards

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2017 11:00 pm
Dec 16, 2012
221 posts
279 upvotes
Calgary
Did anyone find any in Edmonton AB?? Called the one closest to me, the lady was clueless even after I pointed out the flyer =(
😁
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2005
2388 posts
212 upvotes
I went to get these GCs at the Laird/Eglinton Sobeys in TO... there was a dragon lady at the CS desk (which is where these are kept) who limited the purchase to two GCs maximum.
Apr 30, 2008
72 posts
10 upvotes
globalize9 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 6:46 pm
Did anyone find any in Edmonton AB?? Called the one closest to me, the lady was clueless even after I pointed out the flyer =(
Got mine from Safeway Garneau (Whyte Ave) and the discount was automatically applied at the till.

Thanks OP for posting this.
Jul 25, 2015
43 posts
9 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
footmark wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 11:04 am
Thanks OP. Bought a few GCs on the weekend.

When checking the GC balance on Air Canada's website, it required the card #, pin and the postal code of Sobeys store where I purchased the GC from. It doesn't tell you what postal code you have to enter from the website. I tried my home's postal code and it didn't work, then the postal code of the Sobeys store and it work. I have to Google the store's postal code, it is not on the receipt.
Strange, I wonder if it's the first three characters of the postal code? My home postal code worked but both would have the first three characters.
Jul 25, 2015
43 posts
9 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
globalize9 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 6:46 pm
There were 20+ at the Heritage Sobeys when I went on Sunday. Took me a while to find it on the gift card rack but it was fully stocked.
Dec 16, 2012
221 posts
279 upvotes
Calgary
cooldeol wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 8:58 pm
Got mine from Safeway Garneau (Whyte Ave) and the discount was automatically applied at the till.

Thanks OP for posting this.
Oh wow thanks, forgot Sobeys bought out Safeway, will stop by tomorrow morning to pick one up then! Was gonna go to the Sobeys way down south.
😁
Nov 14, 2017
1 posts
roastpuff wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 2:40 pm
It is totally possible. I paid for a $800 flight that way.
How were you able to combine remaining balance above 500 using masterpass, does the system present you with that option ?
May 26, 2005
518 posts
108 upvotes
hidude44us wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 1:53 pm
How were you able to combine remaining balance above 500 using masterpass, does the system present you with that option ?
Yes it just gave me the option of credit card, Masterpass, or interac.
Mar 15, 2008
245 posts
47 upvotes
Went to Sobeys Barrhaven and they were out of gift cards, went to the one in Kanata after and the lady told me all the Sobeys in Ottawa were sold out. I then went to a Rexall to pick up a prescription and noticed they had Air Canada gift cards. I took two off the shelf and went back to Sobeys, and they activated no problem. Flight booked, saved $97 and got 4% rewards on my Amex. Thanks OP!