• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2016 2:49 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
Dec 4, 2010
14320 posts
1025 upvotes

Solar adoption on the rise.

Did you know solar adoption for every day uses are on the rise since 2004 it was less than. 5 percent but today it has risen to 1.5 a growth that is tiny Ar face value but on just a little eloped ten years the technology is matures enough that people can truly live off grid.

In some bounties the surplus was so great they had to pay their customers to use the excess energy.

Elon musk believes it will overtake traditional energy source of coal burning or even hydrogen in the future.

The sun outputs more energy in one hour towards the earth than all the energy sources we have or will consume in our lifetime. It's some ridiculous number.

This is promising for emerged starved Nations but of course you have to consider the companies that although will affect mainly the oil and natural gas companies.

Back in school a.tacher told us that someone invented a light bulb that would never burn out. Pf course Edison and his peers wouldn't let this see the light of day.

So affordable or sustainable solar may meet a similar fate with companies stiffling progress to protect their interest.
Share:
8 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
2385 posts
516 upvotes
Mississauga
Wut
Sep 4, 2016
680 posts
327 upvotes
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2003
4068 posts
417 upvotes
Calgary
I hope all your 13396 posts aren't as rambling, incomprehensible, or bad as this one.
I apologize to those who don't see humour or perspectives; who think aboriginals, whites, politicians, suicide bombers, aggressive policemen, aggrieved blacks, transsexuals, Alt-righters or any other is perfect. I apologize for all my sins and omissions
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
6872 posts
1399 upvotes
Cough wrote:
Dec 21st, 2016 3:26 pm
I hope all your 13396 posts aren't as rambling, incomprehensible, or bad as this one.
he's got some major doozies out there. as bad as this one is, i don't think it would even rank in the top ten (among the ones i've seen).
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2011
2914 posts
571 upvotes
Cough wrote:
Dec 21st, 2016 3:26 pm
It ain't getting any better.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2011
2914 posts
571 upvotes
Solar adoption? Is there such a thing as adopting solar? How do you go about adopting solar? Do you go to the Sun and put in a request? How would you tell if you are getting a boy solar or a girl solar?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Dec 4, 2010
14320 posts
1025 upvotes
You're all fools. Enjoy letting the Wynn government rape you on hydro fees. The
Nov 10, 2012
48 posts
4 upvotes
KITCHENER
wal3145 wrote:
Dec 21st, 2016 8:28 pm
Solar adoption? Is there such a thing as adopting solar? How do you go about adopting solar? Do you go to the Sun and put in a request? How would you tell if you are getting a boy solar or a girl solar?
Triggered.