None
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2006
4307 posts
163 upvotes
Trader Score: 99 (100% Positive)
immortal_kssss wrote:
Jan 26th, 2016 5:03 am
As the title says PS+ 12 months membership card .
The price is firm,I'm not going to lower even a dollar.
I don't mind to get paid through Paypal ,and send you the code through email or through messaging her on RFD.
What's the price?
C:\RFD>ih8lowballers.bat_
May 17, 2006
467 posts
89 upvotes
Trader Score: 12 (92.9% Positive)
LOL - was going to say the same thing as above. If you're going to bump the post for 8 months it would probably be good to put the price that "you're not going to drop a dollar"
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
5780 posts
1772 upvotes
Mississauga
Trader Score: 26 (100% Positive)
TypeVR6 wrote:
immortal_kssss wrote:
I don't mind to get paid through Paypal ,and send you the code through email or through messaging her on RFD.
What's the price?
Done.
maho37 wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2016 9:20 am
LOL - was going to say the same thing as above. If you're going to bump the post for 8 months it would probably be good to put the price that "you're not going to drop a dollar"
May 23, 2008
651 posts
235 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Trader Score: 20 (100% Positive)
TypeVR6 wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2016 5:32 pm
immortal_kssss wrote:
What's the price?
maho37 wrote:
He had the price before; it was $43. What's with the increase?
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
1324 posts
316 upvotes
Toronto
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2016 10:06 am

it was $43. I pm'd and got no response then i saw the price was removed...increased most likely due to the new announcement
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
5967 posts
1248 upvotes
Oakville/Toronto
Trader Score: 25 (100% Positive)
TypeVR6 wrote:
immortal_kssss wrote:
What's the price?
maho37 wrote:
renegadez wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2016 12:30 pm

it was $43. I pm'd and got no response then i saw the price was removed...increased most likely due to the new announcement
Same price as Costco Canada, don't bother with this guy. He raised the price to match Costco so what's the point?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
5780 posts
1772 upvotes
Mississauga
Trader Score: 26 (100% Positive)
renegadez wrote:

Variability wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2016 6:26 pm
TypeVR6 wrote:

What's the price?
maho37 wrote:
renegadez wrote:

Same price as Costco Canada, don't bother with this guy. He raised the price to match Costco so what's the point?
Although I don't have to explain myself here,but I will tell what's happened here.
$46 is the cost ,I was selling them here at loss,I bought many of them for a specific reason in Christmas season(not profiting) ,used most them and I have some left,so I was selling them here at loss to get rid of them.
As the price change announced,so I decided not to sell them at loss anymore,especially if I wait for less than a month the value will increase ,that's the reason 10 guys at least contacted me within 2 hours after the price change thread created lol.
I love it guys how you make it look that you are angels and I'm the greedy devil.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
1324 posts
316 upvotes
Toronto
immortal_kssss wrote:
Aug 24th, 2016 1:07 pm
renegadez wrote:

Variability wrote:

renegadez wrote:

Although I don't have to explain myself here,but I will tell what's happened here.
$46 is the cost ,I was selling them here at loss,I bought many of them for a specific reason in Christmas season(not profiting) ,used most them and I have some left,so I was selling them here at loss to get rid of them.
As the price change announced,so I decided not to sell them at loss anymore,especially if I wait for less than a month the value will increase ,that's the reason 10 guys at least contacted me within 2 hours after the price change thread created lol.
I love it guys how you make it look that you are angels and I'm the greedy devil.
i never asked you to explain, said i was an angel or tried to make you look like a greedy devil...

i stated 3 facts (price was $43, i pm'd you with no response and price was removed) and an assumption that turned out to be fact (you increased most likely due to the new announcement)
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
2508 posts
989 upvotes
Trader Score: 2 (100% Positive)
Sergio Ramos,
You are the devil lol
renegadez wrote:
Aug 24th, 2016 1:25 pm
immortal_kssss wrote:
Aug 24th, 2016 1:07 pm
renegadez wrote:
Variability wrote:

i never asked you to explain, said i was an angel or tried to make you look like a greedy devil...

i stated 3 facts (price was $43, i pm'd you with no response and price was removed) and an assumption that turned out to be fact (you increased most likely due to the new announcement)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)