BST: Everything Else

SOLD: Astroglass 16' 8" Bass Boat with 115HP Evinrude Outboard

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2008 11:59 pm
May 22, 2004
286 posts
Trader Score: 0

SOLD: Astroglass 16' 8" Bass Boat with 115HP Evinrude Outboard

Selling my Astroglass fiberglass bass boat with a Evinrude 2-Stroke 115HP outboard motor. Both boat and motor are 1979 and are in excellent condition! Engine is very powerful and runs like a champ (I've included two videos of the engine). Power Trim and Tilt works perfectly. Boat is in great shape with just minor scuffs.

Boat comes with a Eagle Cuda 168 fish finder, 55lbs (12v) Minn kota foot control trolling motor, 2 very new batteries (trolling + starting), Brand new BassProShops 2 Bank onboard battery charger so you can just plug your boat in to charge batteries, Four Brand new WISE fishing seats, carpet is in good shape, big livewell with newer pump, newer bilge pump, built-in (50L) gas tank, running navigation lights, water pump impeller changed in 2006, new spark plugs and comes with a boat cover in decent shape.

Package includes custom trailer with newer tires. Trailer bearings and leaf springs were just redone a few years ago. Boat + trailer package is not too heavy so you don't need a 4x4 pick up truck to tow it (1500lbs). I currently tow it with my Ford Windstar.

Basically the boat comes with everything you need to enter a 115 series tournament or just as a avid angler.

Reason For Selling: I need a bowrider or fish & ski type of boat to take the family out on cruises.

Boat has always been stored on a boat lift this season and was never left overnight in the water so there are no water marks on it.

Package needs nothing and is ready for the water in Spring!

Email me at for more information.

2007 Videos of Boat:

2007 Pictures of Boat:

× < >