Sonos 15% Off (May be targeted)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2017 9:59 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2207 posts
325 upvotes
I guess I'll also be that guy that asks for a code, please and thanks in advance.
Mar 23, 2015
134 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Sonos are going to release new speakers next month so I'm not sure its worth jumping on this deal especially if your going to buy Sonos 1 or 3 (5 is relatively new and maybe won't be replaced)
Maybe they are just trying to get rid of the old model stock
Nov 21, 2013
42 posts
118 upvotes
Can someone send me the code, please! Thanks in advance.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
18784 posts
117326 upvotes
GTA
iflash wrote:
Sep 6th, 2017 6:39 pm
Sonos are going to release new speakers next month so I'm not sure its worth jumping on this deal especially if your going to buy Sonos 1 or 3 (5 is relatively new and maybe won't be replaced)
Maybe they are just trying to get rid of the old model stock
I am thinking they are going to be added to the existing lineup, as opposed to replacing them. My sense is it will probably be 1-2 models with the new voice control, smart features, etc. Unless those features are what you are looking for, it is still a great deal (or about the best you can expect) to buy at 15% off. To me, they are still great sounding speakers and will still have a heck of a lot of value, even after the new series comes out.

Personally I don't care for the 'smart' speakers with voice control (as long as I can control it with the phone I'm happy), but I'm sure there are plenty that do.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
2060 posts
266 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Here's mine I won't be using. Please thank and let others know if used.

15Y-3KTKPD35HL
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2005
1556 posts
162 upvotes
Calgary
Anyone have a code they're not using? Please PM me! Thanks! Now gotta convince the other half... Or at least let her know in advance :)
Dec 29, 2011
12 posts
3 upvotes
Thanks, honggil I have used this code!

"Here's mine I won't be using. Please thank and let others know if used.

15Y-3KTKPD35HL"