Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sony Online Entertainment

20% off PSN code for watching Detroit Become Human trailer

Aug 8, 2016
52 posts
104 upvotes
brucedlx wrote: lol why would someone trade when they can get 1 for free themselves by watching the trailer XD
That's completely fair, what I meant was an additional 20% PSN code for another purchase after redeeming theirs.
Jan 5, 2016
403 posts
257 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
jaaykaayelle wrote: That's completely fair, what I meant was an additional 20% PSN code for another purchase after redeeming theirs.
Images
  • image.jpg
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2005
11677 posts
3489 upvotes
Victoria
It's really too bad they don't work on preorders. Every year amazon/walmart/bestbuy have discounts on preorders, but it never extends to the PSN store. Would be cool if they also did the e3 sales. I usually end up waiting to do my preorders during the get $15 for spending $100 promos.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
1020 posts
2157 upvotes
Toronto, ON
fluidmax wrote: how do you apply codes to a pre order?
I didn't. Still got the code. Just tried the Demo of it after watching the trailer and really like it.
It's like an advanced L.A Noir game so far.
Only thing is David Cage isn't the best for "plot twists" so hopefully the story isn't ruined.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6114 posts
1693 upvotes
Milton
god of war.. finally!
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
2081 posts
1062 upvotes
Toronto
how do i do this on the mobile site? i cant see "quest" anywhere? (last time i did this was on the laptop)

advanced thanks OP! I got this last month for god of war!
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
4046 posts
1304 upvotes
Toronto
DimsumDeals wrote: how do i do this on the mobile site? i cant see "quest" anywhere? (last time i did this was on the laptop)

advanced thanks OP! I got this last month for god of war!
I think you gotta do it with the desktop version, I forced it to show desktop site via Chrome and did it that way
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7360 posts
5511 upvotes
undacova wrote: I think you gotta do it with the desktop version, I forced it to show desktop site via Chrome and did it that way
Same here.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
2081 posts
1062 upvotes
Toronto
undacova wrote: I think you gotta do it with the desktop version, I forced it to show desktop site via Chrome and did it that way
Thanks! I was able to get the code now.
Jun 26, 2008
173 posts
132 upvotes
Superjester wrote: I didn't. Still got the code. Just tried the Demo of it after watching the trailer and really like it.
It's like an advanced L.A Noir game so far.
Only thing is David Cage isn't the best for "plot twists" so hopefully the story isn't ruined.
*A wild 'MATRIX STYLE AIR FIGHT' appears.......
Feb 4, 2017
99 posts
91 upvotes
jaaykaayelle wrote: Willing to trade my PSN 20% off code for a Cineplex BOGO or possibly any other offer you might have, just let me know. Appreciate it.
I'll trade mine for a 40% off code,
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
2081 posts
1062 upvotes
Toronto
thanks OP!, upvoted.

used mine on witcher 3: complete edition brought the price from 26.xx$ to 21.xx$.
Nov 23, 2010
126 posts
42 upvotes
Maclel76 wrote: Thanks OP! Might save this for 5/25 on PixelJunk Monsters 2. The first one was great!
You just made my day, had no idea this was even coming out! Thanks.