Expired Hot Deals

[Sony Online Entertainment] [FREE - Limited Time] HITMAN 2 - Holiday Hoarders & Fortnite Battle Royale: Playstation Plus Celebration Pack

[OP]
Jul 28, 2018
54 posts
81 upvotes

[Sony Online Entertainment] [FREE - Limited Time] HITMAN 2 - Holiday Hoarders & Fortnite Battle Royale: Playstation Plus Celebration Pack

Savings:
Free
Retailer:
Sony Online Entertainment
More offers from Sony Online Entertainment
Hitman 2 - Holiday Hoarders: https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... LIDAYPARIS
Fortnite Battle Royale: PlayStation Plus Celebration Pack: https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... 0000000000

Only for limited time, doesn't say when it expires on the deal pages.
15 replies
Jul 14, 2018
497 posts
273 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo
LOL, this is the worst PS-Plus Fortnite skin yet. The backbling is sick though!
Gaming: i5 4570, GTX 1070 8gb, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 120GB SSD + 12TB External HDD, Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2, Logitech G502
Media: i5 6400, GTX 1070 8gb, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 120GB SSD, Razer Blackwidow 2013, Generic Logitech Mouse, Logitech K830
Nov 17, 2014
334 posts
376 upvotes
QC
I've been playing video games for the past 25 years.
I seriously DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS INCLUDED HERE.
What has happened to gaming?

Players who download the game for free will have full access to everything included in the Legacy 'ICA Facility' location and the Legacy 'Paris' location.

Holiday items are usable in the Holiday Hoarders mission only. Game access lasts for the free period. Saved progress will transfer to the full game if purchased.

WHAT AM I GETTING HERE?
Jul 3, 2008
708 posts
119 upvotes
Players who download the game for free will have full access to everything included in the Legacy 'ICA Facility' location and the Legacy 'Paris' location.

Holiday items are usable in the Holiday Hoarders mission only. Game access lasts for the free period. Saved progress will transfer to the full game if purchased.

WHAT AM I GETTING HERE?
[/quote]

Same I am lost hahaha
Jul 3, 2017
48 posts
76 upvotes
zewill wrote:
Dec 19th, 2018 11:39 am

WHAT AM I GETTING HERE?
the first two missions of hitman.
Nov 29, 2007
118 posts
163 upvotes
Do I need the original game in order to play them?
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1468 posts
206 upvotes
Halifax
SamuelNapper wrote:
Dec 19th, 2018 12:09 pm
the first two missions of hitman.
Only for the free period? Which is how long?
RIP E3 30% off pre order games 2011-2017 :twisted:
Jul 3, 2017
48 posts
76 upvotes
shsiddiq wrote:
Dec 19th, 2018 12:31 pm
Only for the free period? Which is how long?
Game access lasts for the free period. Saved progress will transfer to the full game if purchased.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2004
2670 posts
223 upvotes
Montreal
zewill wrote:
Dec 19th, 2018 11:39 am

WHAT AM I GETTING HERE?
Haven't tried it myself, but based on it's been working with these trials work with Hitman:

You're getting the Hitman 2: Prologue content (which is the ICA Facilty, 2 training levels), which you can already get for free.

You're also getting full access to the Hitman Legacy Paris level, a level was originally in Hitman which has been 'remastered' into Hitman 2. Paris includes a variant on the main mission which is the holiday hoarders mission. The Paris portion you only have access to for a limited time. (These used to be forever but since the Hitman Halloween freebie turned out to be time limited I assume the free ride is over with this as well) I'm guessing it going to be free until sometime after New Year's
An RFDer and his credit card number are soon parted.
Nov 22, 2013
376 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the one free thing OP but as for the one that needs PS+ it would not let me get it without having PS+ right now as it is exclusive but really I think the game is ridiculous so no loss there for me.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2004
2670 posts
223 upvotes
Montreal
IO's website is slightly more clear on the details:

"This holiday season, we’re bringing the Holiday Hoarders mission into HITMAN 2 – and making sure that all players can access it by making the Paris Legacy location free to download for a limited time, from December 18 to January 8.

If you already own HITMAN 2, you’ll be able to play Holiday Hoarders immediately after downloading the December Update. If you’re a new player, look for “HITMAN 2 – Holiday Hoarders” in the store at 2pm UTC on consoles or 6pm UTC on PC.

Holiday Hoarders adds a festive feeling to the Paris Legacy location by adding snow cannons, decorations and presents that can be unwrapped. Your objective is to eliminate two thieves who have managed to gain entrance to the Sanguine Fashion Show and are stealing various items. We’ve also included some brand new items this year, including Explosive Snowballs and Holiday Shuriken, which are guaranteed to spread the holiday cheer!

The ‘Secret Santa’ Challenge Pack will allow you to unlock the glorious Santa 47 suit as a permanent addition to your inventory – but you’ll need to complete all of the challenges to get it!

Holiday Hoarders is a seasonal event and will be available in HITMAN 2 for a limited time, starting on December 18 until January 8. The mission will be removed from the game at that point but the Santa 47 suit will be permanently available for anyone who unlocked it.
"

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-2-holiday-hoarders/
An RFDer and his credit card number are soon parted.
Sep 25, 2011
87 posts
47 upvotes
this is just horrendous marketing gimmick.
for xbox users, the whole hitman 1 (legacy pack / game of the year edition) was free and you can play it for unlimited time..
i still have it and still play it.. you get all missions and locations.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4602 posts
1221 upvotes
Toronto
dlxowhd wrote:
Dec 20th, 2018 1:25 pm
this is just horrendous marketing gimmick.
for xbox users, the whole hitman 1 (legacy pack / game of the year edition) was free and you can play it for unlimited time..
i still have it and still play it.. you get all missions and locations.
So you're mad because you already have the thing they are letting people try for free, which you only got due to a price error?

That is some next level shit.