• Apr 26th, 2018 12:00 pm
[OP]
Feb 22, 2009
495 posts
507 upvotes
Whitby

God of war - possible coupons

God of war - possible coupons

Previously 20% coupon worth checking out. Some quests need to be done later during live stream.

PSN account required.

https://live.playstation.com
15 replies
Nov 12, 2016
156 posts
110 upvotes
bradycook14 wrote:
Apr 19th, 2018 11:16 am
huh?
To hype their new games Sony releases "Quests" on their live.playstation.com site. You can earn avatars, themes, and occasionally 20% off PSN codes by completing quests such as watching videos or logging in during specific times. While there's no discount yet one may be posted later.
Oct 18, 2016
620 posts
1042 upvotes
In other words. No actual coupon. Not a deal but a reminder to see if there will be coupons.
Jun 27, 2011
102 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
I would also add in description that just for answering the easy questions u get a Kratos avatar and an Atreus avatar with a 3rd secret avatar if u just login during the stream tonight which is pretty sweet.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2475 posts
1183 upvotes
Thanks for the reminder!

Amazon tells me my copy will arrive on Friday.. but so far everything has been delayed one day delivery wise in Ontario due to the ice storm. Can hardly wait to play.

That being said... Intellicom of all companies actually delivered a package on Sunday in the middle of it! We felt so bad for the driver. Worst part was that it was 2 items from a subscribe and save order to get to a 5 item discount...a bag of loose tea and a box of hamburger helper. Thanks for risking your life to get that to me on Sunday.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2007
1424 posts
624 upvotes
Toronto
uklamen wrote:
Apr 19th, 2018 11:44 am
Thanks for the reminder!

Amazon tells me my copy will arrive on Friday.. but so far everything has been delayed one day delivery wise in Ontario due to the ice storm. Can hardly wait to play.

That being said... Intellicom of all companies actually delivered a package on Sunday in the middle of it! We felt so bad for the driver. Worst part was that it was 2 items from a subscribe and save order to get to a 5 item discount...a bag of loose tea and a box of hamburger helper. Thanks for risking your life to get that to me on Sunday.
Waiting for amazon too but I dont trust them. They are always late even when they ship it to my work.
Oct 2, 2013
243 posts
105 upvotes
BRAMPTON
Jeez that's horrible on Amazon to make drivers go out in that weather.

Reading the stories about Amazon UK and workers afraid to go the bathroom so they pee in a bottle, it makes more sense now their disregard for worker safety.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2007
1424 posts
624 upvotes
Toronto
DeNovo2011 wrote:
Apr 19th, 2018 11:51 am

Reading the stories about Amazon UK and workers afraid to go the bathroom so they pee in a bottle, it makes more sense now their disregard for worker safety.
Wow that is screwed up.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2475 posts
1183 upvotes
DeNovo2011 wrote:
Apr 19th, 2018 11:51 am
Im sure its the delivery company Intellicom that is to blame here. The drivers I believe are contracted out, using their own cars. Likely competitive to get the jobs, so maybe they were able to get all the delivery jobs that day because no one was willing to.

It wasn't even same day delivery or anything special.
Dec 3, 2009
203 posts
43 upvotes
Ottawa
Coffeebot wrote:
Apr 19th, 2018 11:19 am
To hype their new games Sony releases "Quests" on their live.playstation.com site. You can earn avatars, themes, and occasionally 20% off PSN codes by completing quests such as watching videos or logging in during specific times. While there's no discount yet one may be posted later.
If you happen to have done the Far Cry 5 quest that rewards the 20% discount it might be good still because if I remember right, it was to expire at the end of April. Probably too late to do it now though if you haven't already - but FYI to anyone that might have forgotten about it.
Sep 5, 2011
580 posts
120 upvotes
Charlottetown
uklamen wrote:
Apr 19th, 2018 11:44 am
Thanks for the reminder!

Sorry to hear, I'm in PEI and got mine from Amazon today :)

So hyped!
Oct 1, 2007
102 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
Amazon charged my credit card at 3am today but it still hasn't shipped. I don't expect to get it until early next week Crying Face
Oct 2, 2013
243 posts
105 upvotes
BRAMPTON
uklamen wrote:
Apr 19th, 2018 11:59 am
Im sure its the delivery company Intellicom that is to blame here. The drivers I believe are contracted out, using their own cars. Likely competitive to get the jobs, so maybe they were able to get all the delivery jobs that day because no one was willing to.

It wasn't even same day delivery or anything special.
Yeah I've seen them when they deliver, sometimes their own vehicle, a few times I've seen a rented Enterprise van. It's great service, really hope they got extra on top for that day. Dangerous driving conditions to deliver a few non essential items doesn't sound like the way to keep employees.
Apr 17, 2008
36 posts
3 upvotes
what happened, is it a norm a blockbuster title E3 pre-order under amazon prime still can be delayed?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)