Expired Hot Deals

[Sony Online Entertainment] Playstation 2019 Wrap-Up: View your 2019 stats, get FREE Avatars & Theme

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2020 9:08 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
4539 posts
3505 upvotes
generaltao99 wrote: I want to say the count includes Netflix as an app and standby time because there's no way I spent 1800+ hrs playing on my Ps4 in a year...
I doubt they'd count Netflix as a game but I'm pretty certain that just having a game open with the PS4 running counts even if the game isn't playing.
Aug 23, 2015
200 posts
117 upvotes
GTA
Tried it few times, and not getting the code. Not sure if I'm doing it correct....

After clicking on Redeem Your Prizes button, the popup window on left stays at Quest tab (crown icon) with "Check out your personalised 2019 Wrap-Up 1/1 TASK(S). Quest Unavailable."

When I switch to Rewards tab (chest icon), I get: "Sorry! There are no rewards available at this time!"
The large print giveth, the small print taketh away
Jun 7, 2013
220 posts
170 upvotes
Mascouche
Yesterday, the button wasn't showing up for me. I tried 1 minute ago and this time it worked.
Jul 13, 2008
18582 posts
3062 upvotes
GTA
Thanks, redeemed. I only racked up 13 hours of gameplay last year. 12 hours of CoD: MW and 1 hour on RDR2.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2012
2545 posts
499 upvotes
Scarborough
Shady67 wrote: 853 hours, checking in. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat

Anyone else having trouble finding the Redeem section?
Lightweight
Aug 23, 2015
200 posts
117 upvotes
GTA
tvaddicto wrote: Tried it few times, and not getting the code. Not sure if I'm doing it correct....

After clicking on Redeem Your Prizes button, the popup window on left stays at Quest tab (crown icon) with "Check out your personalised 2019 Wrap-Up 1/1 TASK(S). Quest Unavailable."

When I switch to Rewards tab (chest icon), I get: "Sorry! There are no rewards available at this time!"
Tried it on my phone, it worked.
The large print giveth, the small print taketh away
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1042 posts
735 upvotes
Toronto
Well that was fun to see what I did with PS in 2019. I think the numbers are a little off but not by much. I put in 96 hours. I always end up playing PS4 less because the interface is horrid to look at and PS+ never has offers that are short term offerings and so the consoles I have, PS4 and PS3, sit there and collect dust. I had just 96 hours played. LOL! For Xbox One guaranteed I had far more than that. Thanks @FallenRyan for sharing this as I rarely check anything PS as you can tell and it was fun seeing what it said. I liked what they did with the way you got the items.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2005
1353 posts
190 upvotes
tvaddicto wrote: Tried it on my phone, it worked.
Same here - phone just worked. Desktop still does not work as of 5 mins ago.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Nov 17, 2015
33 posts
9 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
How do you get this? I don't see any sort of code or redeem button or anything. Thanks
Mar 30, 2008
314 posts
362 upvotes
Toronto
I logged a tonne of time on WWZ in December and it didn't show up, after a bit of digging I discovered this disclaimer at the bottom of the summary:

Your accomplishments were pulled from data from January 1, 2019 to December 10, 2019.

Not counting the holidays means a lot of deflated stats :\