Expired Hot Deals

[Sony Online Entertainment] Playstation Plus January 2020 (Nathan Drake Collection + Goat Simulator)

Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
7841 posts
2406 upvotes
Start with Uncharted 2 and play Uncharted 1 last.
Uncharted 2 is the biggest improvement a sequel has made over its predecessor in any game franchise I can think of.
Crappymonkey wrote: I've never played the Uncharted series so this month is pretty hot for me. I'm also down for trying the goat simulator.
dealzfindr wrote: Not that good especially for the new year, the uncharted collection is pretty old but for people who haven't played any of the games then I guess it's good for them. Especially the 2nd uncharted, one of the best games imo.
Not so sure about goat simulator though..
Banned
Dec 28, 2019
42 posts
14 upvotes
XFactor11 wrote: Start with Uncharted 2 and play Uncharted 1 last.
Uncharted 2 is the biggest improvement a sequel has made over its predecessor in any game franchise I can think of.
This.
When I first played (like 7+ years back) I remember for some reason I couldn't pass a certain point in the first uncharted, that's when I just skipped and started the 2nd uncharted and I just loved it. Then when I got a PS4 with the uncharted collection I finally finished the first and third game.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
9709 posts
6118 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
Said212 wrote: Uncharted 2 is such a good game. Okay month. Nothing for me though.
It was the ending for Uncharted 3 I hated. It was such a build up and that final fight felt empty, almost half-done product. I was like, that's it?

The only other game ending I hated had to be GTA San Andreas. I was like, what?
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2005
1997 posts
371 upvotes
kanechart wrote: For you or everyone? Are you saying this is the worst game and not worth a cent?
For Everyone. Drake Collection is ok but lets be honest, they been out for so long most people should have played them by now. Plus you can get this collection for under $10 throughout the year. Oh then theres Goat Simulator *facepalm
Life is short make it long
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3278 posts
3005 upvotes
Ottawa
This is amazing for the few that have never played an Uncharted game.

As for everybody else... good thing most people probably got new games or have a ridiculous backlog to get through.
darkmagician wrote: For Everyone. Drake Collection is ok but lets be honest, they been out for so long most people should have played them by now. Plus you can get this collection for under $10 throughout the year. Oh then theres Goat Simulator *facepalm
Why don't you want to play as a goat? Zasshu
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.
Jun 25, 2018
62 posts
81 upvotes
Got my son a ps plus annual subscription for xmas. He loved goat simulator on his old ipad and uncharted has been a family favourite since the old ps3! Perfect timing for us- thanks OP
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
1936 posts
582 upvotes
EDMONTON
I figured everyone with a PS4 would have picked up the uncharted collection for $10
RFD Etiquette:
- If you are going to shoot down a deal by referencing an expired sale or past deals, please provide us with a working time machine!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
7337 posts
3705 upvotes
Toronto
darkmagician wrote: For Everyone. Drake Collection is ok but lets be honest, they been out for so long most people should have played them by now. Plus you can get this collection for under $10 throughout the year. Oh then theres Goat Simulator *facepalm
Sony isn't even trying to do anything positive for PS consumers and they're just taking peoples money and coasting by on brand recognition at this point. When you look at what MS is doing with Game Pass and EGS giving away free games left and right, Sony is so lazy and anti consumer in comparison.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
1682 posts
1361 upvotes
Windsor
Sony: "Happy fvcking new year, PS+ suckersSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes"
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
7841 posts
2406 upvotes
Still XBox is is last place. Microsoft still has not been able to shake off that XBox One launch year 6 years later.

Nintendo already pulled ahead of them with the Switch outselling XBox One in less than 2.5 years
vs the 6 years XBox has been on the market.

ReeGee wrote: Sony isn't even trying to do anything positive for PS consumers and they're just taking peoples money and coasting by on brand recognition at this point. When you look at what MS is doing with Game Pass and EGS giving away free games left and right, Sony is so lazy and anti consumer in comparison.
The one viral video that Sony used to pull way ahead of Microsoft this console generation:

Dec 4, 2019
17 posts
4 upvotes
Vancouver
Uncharted 2 we meet again! Love that game.

What the heck do you do in Goat simulator though?
Nov 21, 2017
32 posts
6 upvotes
Felt like replaying the Uncharted games some day so this is nice.