Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sony Online Entertainment

[PSN] 5 Dollars and Under Flash Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2017 8:02 am
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
JonSnow wrote: Reviews on Knack, Journey and Limbo for the price,
Limbo's been cheaper before, but not by much. Not a long game, but worth it. Journey is about as low as it ever gets, i think, and will likely not disappoint.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6908 posts
3333 upvotes
Canada
Just watched a video review of PS4 Rogue Galaxy .. gee, give that game 16:9 support and it would look like a modern title ... goes to show gaming hasn't changed much for some time.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1102 posts
795 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks. Might pick up a few things to add to my backlog..
Jun 26, 2009
813 posts
387 upvotes
Calgary
osuman wrote: Any opinions on Metro last light, or Metro 2033?
Both great games (fps), at this price it's a def yes if haven't played yet.
Jun 7, 2013
457 posts
621 upvotes
GATINEAU
Made me nauseous when I tried Metro. If you get motion sickness from FPS games, avoid it.
Read the book and it was good.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4440 posts
2955 upvotes
Anyway to see what I've purchased or have ? Like a library of games I've purchased on my ps4 ps3 and desktop
Jan 9, 2017
49 posts
46 upvotes
Has anyone tried the online multiplayer for Trivial Pursuit? Heard that there is no way to invite other people to an online multiplayer session.
Apr 26, 2014
531 posts
539 upvotes
Ontario
Too many games with so little time to play with all these sales.
Not to mention upcoming games that I want to get, Gravity Rush 2, Nioh, Resident Evil 7, Nier Automata, Horizon Zero Dawn, Mass Effect Andromeda, Persona 5, Zelda, Fire Emblem, For Honor, Kingdom Hearts, Crash bandicoot etc and those are only for the first half of 2017.
I can already see my wallet will be ripped after the end of this year. A good thing is I am not planning to get Nintendo Switch yet.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1733 posts
789 upvotes
Picked up Jackbox Party Pack 2 just for Quiplash XL.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2016
2086 posts
1077 upvotes
BC
Child of light for me... I still can't pickup knack even for its price..
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2010
2602 posts
488 upvotes
DFR Headquarter
Can anyone advise if i need paid psn to buy these games?
Apr 18, 2008
918 posts
295 upvotes
Mississauga
Bedboi wrote: Can anyone advise if i need paid psn to buy these games?
Should be open to all, there doesn't seem to be any additional PS+ discount.
Jan 16, 2013
111 posts
29 upvotes
Grab Gauntlet: Slayer Edition and Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris but not sure to have time to play but they will be there in case for co-op play with friends. But definitely will play Handball 16,. Nice deals! Thanks OP!
Sep 26, 2012
534 posts
297 upvotes
Thornhill
Can anyone suggest some good RPGs games? Aside from this sale?

I'd like something with less "thinking", such as uncharted, the latest tomb raider or the batman series. 3rd person with straightforward "real action"?

I don't like games such as dragon's age or Witcher, they are all great games but require too much effort to process the game, like crafting weapon, gathering herb, find the right ingredients and etc.

I feel like PS3 had more of the type of RPG I like.

Any suggestion would be much appreciated.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2009
1012 posts
150 upvotes
superduder wrote: Can anyone suggest some good RPGs games? Aside from this sale?

I'd like something with less "thinking", such as uncharted, the latest tomb raider or the batman series. 3rd person with straightforward "real action"?

I don't like games such as dragon's age or Witcher, they are all great games but require too much effort to process the game, like crafting weapon, gathering herb, find the right ingredients and etc.

Dark Cloud 2
Persona 3
Rogue Galaxy
"Because ten billion years' time is so fragile, so ephemeral... it arouses such a bittersweet, almost heartbreaking fondness."
Mar 7, 2011
529 posts
210 upvotes
Montreal
superduder wrote: Can anyone suggest some good RPGs games? Aside from this sale?

Most people wouldn't consider any of the games you listed as RPGs but I understand what you're looking for. My suggestions would be Infamous, Saints Row and maybe GTA. Some RPG elements but still some action pretty fast.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2013
1332 posts
663 upvotes
Chambly, QC
osuman wrote: Any opinions on Metro last light, or Metro 2033?
Played them on PC.
First one is quite difficult sometimes... lack of
Second is the best.

SO MANY GAMES TO PLAY, SO LITTLE TIME...
I will become the first grand-dad hardcore gamer when I will retire... in 25 years!
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
superduder wrote: I'd like something with less "thinking", such as uncharted, the latest tomb raider or the batman series. 3rd person with straightforward "real action"?
You might like Shadow of Mordor. It's got a lot of similarities to Rise of the Tomb Raider and the Arkham series and is really easy to get into and play. Lots of action with light RPG mechanics. Goes on sale regularly for like $10 with all the DLCs too.

And If you liked Uncharted, definitely check out The Last of Us if you haven't already.

EDIT: Looking at the sale again, you might also consider Sleeping Dogs. It's basically Grand Theft Auto but with Batman-like combat. The Order 1886 is another third-person shooter you could look at too, though it's no RPG and many people have issues with its lack of content.
TidalDreams wrote: Dark Cloud 2
Persona 3
Rogue Galaxy
I don't know if JRPGs is what I'd recommend to someone who don't want a lot of complicated systems...
Last edited by Iodine on Jan 21st, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 5, 2013
22 posts
3 upvotes
Edmonton
Can you play Beyond Good and Evil HD on the PS4? B/c 2 bucks seems like a great price.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)