Expired Hot Deals

[Sony Online Entertainment] PSN The Great Indoors Sale - Bloodborne DLC, Alienation, NIOH DLC

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2018 2:13 pm
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
1364 posts
271 upvotes
Chakshdeep wrote:
Mar 13th, 2018 1:14 pm
Any idea how many people play BF4 still?
You can easily find a game. Don't expect a great variety of maps as the same few end up in the rotation.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
1364 posts
271 upvotes
I picked up TF2 for $7.99 during the Flash Sale a week ago. The campaign is really good.
Feb 27, 2011
149 posts
174 upvotes
Vicar Amelia is technically the second boss fight after Father G if you buy the shortcut gate key.

Bloodborne DLC is end game level content for first time players though. The enemies are relentless.
Aug 16, 2017
53 posts
16 upvotes
London, Ontario
kq76 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2018 1:16 am
In for:

-Bloodborne DLC (no brainer)
-DriveClub Bikes (DriveClub may be the best racing game on the PS4 and DC Bikes is no doubt the best bike racer on the PS4)
DriveClub? Better than GT Sport somehow? Or just best driving game in this sale?
Dec 23, 2016
131 posts
72 upvotes
bloodborne DLC is a no brainer considering the main game is free on ps+
Dec 7, 2003
176 posts
3 upvotes
Montreal
Did not see it mentioned much, but you will not regret spending 5$ on Alienation, especially if you played (and loved) Helldivers, as you should have.
Oct 29, 2017
16 posts
6 upvotes
How is Driveclub? Is it a good game? I need a nice racing game where I can drift lol and just plain race. Don't need anything too fancy
Apr 30, 2016
219 posts
108 upvotes
GTA
How do you access the DLC for bloodborne? Is it right after beating the game or during the game?
Apr 17, 2013
105 posts
76 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo
SomeGuyyyyyy wrote:
Mar 13th, 2018 4:53 pm
Any opinions on Everybody's Golf?
Definitely would recommend it at that price. A tad on the easy side (for single-player mode), but pretty deep, with lots of great modes. Haven't played it for awhile, but online was pretty solid.
Jul 7, 2005
482 posts
94 upvotes
Been waiting for Alienation to go on sale!
Bought Stardust + Deadnation way back on PS3!

How is DLC for Bloodborne? How much more content is there?

As for Nioh, I'd say its worth it for a final 3 part story arc and abyss mode if your into grinding....the new weapons were pretty cool. I haven't finished the part 3 of this DLC yet, currently been playing MHW straight since it came out....switching control mechanics back'n'forth is a pain so never got back into Nioh, which is also why I'm hesitant for Bloodborne DLC.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2075 posts
629 upvotes
Toronto
So far I've got in my cart the following:

Driveclub - Bikes Expansion
Shadow of the Beast
A.W.: Phoenix Festa
The Cagiula Effect: Deluxe Digital Bundle
Tooth and Tail

Also considering returning my sealed copy of Mafia III back to Bestbuy, and buying Mafia III Deluxe Edition which includes both the game and the season pass.

Also on the fence about Driveclub VR, Hitman GotY Edition, and a few other games.