Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sony Online Entertainment

PSN Holiday Sale Week

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2016 4:51 pm
Oct 26, 2001
603 posts
138 upvotes
Saskatoon
Jotamide wrote: Yeah, thanks for the effort OP but those prices don't apply to anyone here.
Need For Speed is actually $7.49CND like his list says. I don't understand PSN's pricing, since that NHL price is in fact the US price, they're all over the place.
Nov 11, 2007
325 posts
30 upvotes
Have been curious about this game and $15 is pretty cheap. I like that you can do couch co-op.

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition – $29.99, $14.99
Feb 29, 2008
85 posts
295 upvotes
Toronto
Heard good things about Yomawari but going to wait for a steeper saleSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Feb 1, 2015
86 posts
57 upvotes
im not understanding what people are complaining about. The prices are correct. NHL 17 is 29.99 and NFS is 7.49....all in CAD along with the other games..they're all showing the indicated prices. Maybe sign in to your PS+ accounts before checking?
Jun 18, 2015
360 posts
337 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
no it's not
NHL 17 is $39.99 CAD

$29.99 you're seeing is something NHL 17 related but not the game itself. Yes, i'm signed in to PS+ account. Maybe read the full titles you're seeing before checking?

the NFS is correct at $7.49 CAD though...the others are hits and misses. Nonetheless, OP still doing a great service posting up prices.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 22, 2009
6111 posts
7133 upvotes
Whitby
Deadpool looks decent. That thing is still $60 at wm. Shockingly.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2009
1055 posts
603 upvotes
Halifax
martbob wrote: Is it really worth it ?
From the reviews and reading comments from people who've played it, it seems like everyone enjoys it. Even if it's just a Sports Bar sandbox of sorts. The multiplayer is apparently quite well implemented.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2008
2117 posts
1306 upvotes
Toronto
nathangl wrote: FYI, Vanishing of Ethan Carter and The Fall are good prices for anyone that enjoys the Horror genre. Also, I think Bound should be included under PSVR as it has VR mode and is apparently quite the experience. Thanks for posting!
I'd like to add my recommendation of Bound for PSVR owners. It is a casual platforming game with an underlying story. Being a guy that doesn't enjoy dancing, it was never on my radar until I came across recommendations like this

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSVR/comments/ ... s_journey/

The immersion feeling in the surreal game world is awesome. Some parts (hopping across giant orbs) even remind me of "if I can play Super Mario Galaxy in VR ..."

P.S. I think Bound has stereoscopic 3D mode too (for those with 3DTV but not PSVR).
Amerifriend threads need to include instructions on how to acquire an amerifriend. :confused:
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2008
2117 posts
1306 upvotes
Toronto
nathangl wrote: FYI, Vanishing of Ethan Carter and The Fall are good prices for anyone that enjoys the Horror genre. Also, I think Bound should be included under PSVR as it has VR mode and is apparently quite the experience. Thanks for posting!
100ft Robot Golf also has VR mode or VR content (but I have no experience with it).
Amerifriend threads need to include instructions on how to acquire an amerifriend. :confused:
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7410 posts
6687 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!

They always discount AC: Syndicate regular edition and gold edition but never the season pass.

I've wanted to pick up the season pass since release but nope, no one's thinking, "alright, let's discount the season pass on its own for people who bought the regular edition." :/
Koodo Mobile
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2005
1317 posts
52 upvotes
alexander0885 wrote: im not understanding what people are complaining about. The prices are correct. NHL 17 is 29.99 and NFS is 7.49....all in CAD along with the other games..they're all showing the indicated prices. Maybe sign in to your PS+ accounts before checking?
US prices for sure Ops link says https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/ ... LISALE16LP replace the en-us with en-ca and you will see CND prices. Dragon Quest Heroes goes from 26 to like 36 dollars.
better yet https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/ ... LISALE16LP
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
trinxified wrote: Anything that was on sale during the Black Friday week was cheaper back then.
That's not true in all cases.

Assetto Corsa was $33 during last BF & CM Sale, down from $50.
This week it's down to $22.49, from $49.99.
The season pass is now $17.99, down from $39.99.

I thought I'd gotten a great deal @ $19.99 USD ($38.50 CAD shipped) by ordering a physical copy from Amazon.com.
Guess the joke's on me now, LOL!!!!!
Could have bought this PSN digital version AND the Season Pass for $2 more. :facepalm:
Oh well, preferring physical games over digital anyways, I guess I'll just get the discounted Season Pass and lick my wounds.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
Said212 wrote: Thanks OP!

They always discount AC: Syndicate regular edition and gold edition but never the season pass.

I've wanted to pick up the season pass since release but nope, no one's thinking, "alright, let's discount the season pass on its own for people who bought the regular edition." :/
That's why I ended up buying the Gold Edition even though a lot of the content seemed unappealing to me at the time. AC Season Passes never seem to go on sale. Individual DLCs for some games occasionally will, but after all these years I don't think the ACIII stuff have ever gone sale for PS3, for example.
Jan 18, 2009
41 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, ON
rudyjuly2 wrote: Have been curious about this game and $15 is pretty cheap. I like that you can do couch co-op.

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition – $29.99, $14.99
This is a game you really need to invest some time with some friends into. Reminds me a lot of a table top game, I loved it, but it may not be for everyone.
Your choice of skills off the jump makes a huge impact on the difficulty moving forward, which makes the game kind of cumbersome if you don't make some smart choices early game. If you get past the first act, it is a truly amazing game.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6908 posts
3333 upvotes
Canada
Woah! wrote: That's not true in all cases.

Assetto Corsa was $33 during last BF & CM Sale, down from $50.
This week it's down to $22.49, from $49.99.
The season pass is now $17.99, down from $39.99.

I thought I'd gotten a great deal @ $19.99 USD ($38.50 CAD shipped) by ordering a physical copy from Amazon.com.
Guess the joke's on me now, LOL!!!!!
Could have bought this PSN digital version AND the Season Pass for $2 more. :facepalm:
Oh well, preferring physical games over digital anyways, I guess I'll just get the discounted Season Pass and lick my wounds.
Like most games ... I have a hard time controlling myself as well ... but unless you MUST PLAY THE GAME TODAY, you might as well wait until you really want/have time to play it because it's bound to be even cheaper the older it gets.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2005
1265 posts
986 upvotes
Ottawa
Thinking of VR Sports bar...
Has anybody played 100ft Robot Golf (in VR)... if so... any good?
I see a lot of bad reviews, but I never know whether to trust them or not.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
raspeed wrote: Like most games ... I have a hard time controlling myself as well ... but unless you MUST PLAY THE GAME TODAY, you might as well wait until you really want/have time to play it because it's bound to be even cheaper the older it gets.
The funny thing is, my physical disc version of Assetto Corsa was only delivered last Friday, it was shipped from the States.
What a difference 4 days can make!
I wish I had a crystal ball to see upcoming price drops. Winking Face
I actually would have felt a lot worse had I purchased the digital version during the last sale for $33'ish, when today it's now $22.49.

Companies really should be careful when doing prices drops on back-to-back sales, as it could really irk people.
Do it enough times and people may hold off on buying entirely for the fact of being burned in the past.
At least let a month or so pass.
Perhaps next week it'll be $9.99! Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13239 posts
12070 upvotes
Toronto
jay_w wrote: Thinking of VR Sports bar...
Has anybody played 100ft Robot Golf (in VR)... if so... any good?
I see a lot of bad reviews, but I never know whether to trust them or not.
VR sports bar was pretty bad, I expected more from the online but most people just stood around silent or threw random things at you. For $10 though I'd say maybe.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)