Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sony Online Entertainment

PSN Holiday Sale Week

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2016 4:51 pm
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6908 posts
3333 upvotes
Canada
Angultra wrote: VR sports bar was pretty bad, I expected more from the online but most people just stood around silent or threw random things at you. For $10 though I'd say maybe.
Probably would have had more fun at real sports bar with $13.99 put towards a jug-o-beer.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
6o4boi wrote: no it's not
NHL 17 is $39.99 CAD

$29.99 you're seeing is something NHL 17 related but not the game itself. Yes, i'm signed in to PS+ account. Maybe read the full titles you're seeing before checking?

the NFS is correct at $7.49 CAD though...the others are hits and misses. Nonetheless, OP still doing a great service posting up prices.
It's $29.99 USD. So, no deal here.
Mar 28, 2010
828 posts
268 upvotes
Vancouver
Not a bad price for Crypt of the Necrodancer.
Sep 6, 2010
24 posts
2 upvotes
Niagara Falls
couldn't run to my ps fast enough when i saw nhl for 29, guess i'll have to wait till boxing day Disappointed Face
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1651 posts
1187 upvotes
Canada
ssiu wrote: I'd like to add my recommendation of Bound for PSVR owners. It is a casual platforming game with an underlying story. Being a guy that doesn't enjoy dancing, it was never on my radar until I came across recommendations like this

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSVR/comments/ ... s_journey/

The immersion feeling in the surreal game world is awesome. Some parts (hopping across giant orbs) even remind me of "if I can play Super Mario Galaxy in VR ..."

P.S. I think Bound has stereoscopic 3D mode too (for those with 3DTV but not PSVR).
I can't agree more. I bought Bound a couple weeks ago and it's the most beautiful PSVR game I've played. It's announced that there's going to be a new camera implementation patch that follows the character. Some people didn't like the original manual camera adjustment but I thought it was fine.
Jan 8, 2015
56 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Nada for me on ps4, will check back next week, thanks :)
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1198 posts
877 upvotes
Thank you for the proper formatting! Easy to read, and easy to point out the different prices.
Jul 23, 2011
974 posts
850 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Bought Oceanhorn and I'm really impressed with it thus far. It's really easy, but otherwise a great Zelda clone...pretty high production values for an indie game.

If you liked A Link to the Past, I'd highly recommend this game.
May 29, 2016
498 posts
284 upvotes
Ooooh, finally NFS is on sale. Wanted to play it bad but it's hard to justify more than 4-5 triple A games per year. But now, at 7 dollars, it's a no-brainer.
May 19, 2010
569 posts
251 upvotes
Guelph
Thanks OP. Will be picking up Overcooked holiday bundle. Fun little couch co-op
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2003
10476 posts
656 upvotes
New-Brunswick
Someone school me on this... if I buy those Vita games like Civ Revolution 2, can they be played on the PS4? Or can I just stream PS4 games to Vita?
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
4865 posts
188 upvotes
GTA
Feneant wrote: Someone school me on this... if I buy those Vita games like Civ Revolution 2, can they be played on the PS4? Or can I just stream PS4 games to Vita?
Some games are cross-buy, meaning that if you buy one version, you automatically get the other for free. (Both still have to be downloaded to their respective platforms, however).

Civ Rev 2 is a Vita game only - you can play it only on a Vita (and if you double check, probably a Playstation TV as well).

Most PS4 games are Remote Play enabled, meaning you can stream them from your PS4 to a Vita, usually to a Playstation TV, PC running the Remote Play app, or Sony Android phone or tablet with the Remote Play app.

I actually use Remote Play all the time. Sometimes to my Vita, often to Playstation TV, sometimes to laptop, and once and a while to a Windows tablet. Works really well, long as you understand its limitations.
Rock it.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1959 posts
424 upvotes
Halifax
Twisted Metal Black is 3 bucks on PS4 too might get that now.

Ended up getting Sportsbar VR & Disney Infinity 3.0 digital as then I don't have to keep changing discs and physically it's not a looker.
RIP E3 30% off pre order games 2011-2019 :twisted:
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
2126 posts
1449 upvotes
Durham
Woah! wrote: The funny thing is, my physical disc version of Assetto Corsa was only delivered last Friday, it was shipped from the States.
What a difference 4 days can make!
I wish I had a crystal ball to see upcoming price drops. Winking Face
I actually would have felt a lot worse had I purchased the digital version during the last sale for $33'ish, when today it's now $22.49.

Companies really should be careful when doing prices drops on back-to-back sales, as it could really irk people.
Do it enough times and people may hold off on buying entirely for the fact of being burned in the past.
At least let a month or so pass.
Perhaps next week it'll be $9.99! Face With Tears Of Joy
I'm on the fence if to get Assetto Corsa. I know its an amazing PC game, with mixed PS4 reviews. How would you compare it to Project Cars?
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1651 posts
1187 upvotes
Canada
shsiddiq wrote: Twisted Metal Black is 3 bucks on PS4 too might get that now.

Ended up getting Sportsbar VR & Disney Infinity 3.0 digital as then I don't have to keep changing discs and physically it's not a looker.
How did you find Sportsbar VR? Was it worth getting?
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2003
10476 posts
656 upvotes
New-Brunswick
chdude3 wrote: Some games are cross-buy, meaning that if you buy one version, you automatically get the other for free. (Both still have to be downloaded to their respective platforms, however).

Civ Rev 2 is a Vita game only - you can play it only on a Vita (and if you double check, probably a Playstation TV as well).

Most PS4 games are Remote Play enabled, meaning you can stream them from your PS4 to a Vita, usually to a Playstation TV, PC running the Remote Play app, or Sony Android phone or tablet with the Remote Play app.

I actually use Remote Play all the time. Sometimes to my Vita, often to Playstation TV, sometimes to laptop, and once and a while to a Windows tablet. Works really well, long as you understand its limitations.
Thank you, I was hoping that Vita games would work on the Ps4 with remote play or something too...
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
4865 posts
188 upvotes
GTA
Feneant wrote: Thank you, I was hoping that Vita games would work on the Ps4 with remote play or something too...
No worries. About the closest you'd get is the Playstation TV, which is able to play a good portion of Vita games. It can output 720p via HDMI, which is a step up in some regards from the 540p resolution of the Vita itself. Bonus that you can use a DualShock controller (3 or 4). I still use mine all the time for playing Vita games, streaming PS4 remote play, and during baseball season for the MLB.tv app. Netflix would have been icing on the cake for PSTV for me, sadly that dream is dead.
Rock it.