Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sony Online Entertainment

Spider-Man: Far From Home GAME PSVR FREE

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2019 3:16 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
3125 posts
5365 upvotes
Toronto

[Sony Online Entertainment] Spider-Man: Far From Home GAME PSVR FREE

Deal Link:
Savings:
100%
Retailer:
Sony Online Entertainment
More offers from Sony Online Entertainment
Link: https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... MANFFHPSVR

PSVR Required, it is a game. Similar to that Iron Man PSVR game I think.

FREE is FREE.
34 replies
Apr 12, 2007
190 posts
93 upvotes
graphics dont look great, but whatever, free is free!
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1324 posts
1277 upvotes
The fact that there was barely any VR game announcement at E3, I am guessing this tech is now on it's way out.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
4003 posts
1841 upvotes
zylonite wrote: The fact that there was barely any VR game announcement at E3, I am guessing this tech is now on it's way out.
Not even close. It’s been a huge success for Sony.

Also, Sony wasn’t at E3 lol
Apr 12, 2007
190 posts
93 upvotes
rinse wrote: Not even close. It’s been a huge success for Sony.

would have to agree, a far bigger success than a lot of other gadgets hitting the market these days.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1324 posts
1277 upvotes

I guess people who spent money on VR don't want to hear their money gone down the drain. Anyway we wait and see what Sony has to announce....but Sony is not the only company that does VR and none of those other companies announced any new games at E3.
Deal Addict
May 7, 2007
2987 posts
2368 upvotes
Fredericton
zylonite wrote: I guess people who spent money on VR don't want to hear their money gone down the drain. Anyway we wait and see what Sony has to announce....but Sony is not the only company that does VR and none of those other companies announced any new games at E3.
Yeah nothing new at all.
Last edited by smuPoker on Jun 26th, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6907 posts
3331 upvotes
Canada
zylonite wrote: I guess people who spent money on VR don't want to hear their money gone down the drain. Anyway we wait and see what Sony has to announce....but Sony is not the only company that does VR and none of those other companies announced any new games at E3.
Sometimes using google can be "hard".

https://uploadvr.com/vr-games-2019/
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6907 posts
3331 upvotes
Canada
... and let's not forget it's been a month now and BB still can't keep base Oculus Quest in stock.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2017
2611 posts
2703 upvotes
Don't have PSVR but got it anyway. FREE is FREE.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6907 posts
3331 upvotes
Canada
Clearly you have no interest in VR, why are you in this thread? You make a compelling argument to bring the thumbsdown back.
Apr 12, 2007
190 posts
93 upvotes
I've only really enjoyed a few games, but the few games I've enjoyed made it worth the purchase for sure. But that is me...
If you are not financially sound enough to buy a product that is really still in its infancy, or interested enough to not sweat it when that product dies. Too bad...
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
4401 posts
10674 upvotes
Hasn't this been free for months?
Or is this another version?

EDIT: Nvm i see that this was released June 25

I have no idea what I downloaded months ago
Public Mobile customer

$17.95 + 6.95 SAF
100 postal code wide minutes
unlimited texts
0GB data
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1651 posts
1187 upvotes
Canada
2 people gave this a thumbs down with the reason "Not a good price". Uh this is actually free...
Dec 23, 2015
325 posts
985 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
This is a promotional release “experience” for the psvr, similar to the release of Spider-Man “homecoming” psvr experience
Basically a very limited look around and swing demo
The iron man psvr game that’s coming out is actually a full game (which for psvr is still only about 5 hours long) but shouldn’t be considered similar to this free release
Dec 7, 2016
270 posts
237 upvotes
Vancouver

Hes not completely wrong. This particular tech (PS4 VR) is on its way out because its impossible to dev for.

Sony TRCs recommend 120FPS performance (divides to 60 per eye) and good luck making anything on a AAA level for this aging platform run 120fps or at a reasonable resolution (Also why this game looks like shit). Meanwhile fun smaller/indie games that use stylized graphics that DO run well don't fit in the target demographics of PS4 VR owners. My previous employer did a huge study on it and deduced that its a failure for this gen.

The next gen PS VR will be much better and be the tech to have.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
4003 posts
1841 upvotes
RD274S wrote: Hes not completely wrong. This particular tech (PS4 VR) is on its way out because its impossible to dev for.

Sony TRCs recommend 120FPS performance (divides to 60 per eye) and good luck making anything on a AAA level for this aging platform run 120fps or at a reasonable resolution (Also why this game looks like shit). Meanwhile fun smaller/indie games that use stylized graphics that DO run well don't fit in the target demographics of PS4 VR owners. My previous employer did a huge study on it and deduced that its a failure for this gen.

The next gen PS VR will be much better and be the tech to have.
If you put it that way, sure.

I took his post to mean VR tech in general.