Sony Playstation 4 Pre-order Thread - $399 - Out Now

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2013 5:47 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2013
1836 posts
98 upvotes
NORTH YORK
ludhi wrote: any of u guys who ordered early last week from bb still gettin "in progress" under their order status??
Mine still says "In progress." My guess is they are scrambling to send all the preorders out after getting complaints all weekend.

I hope people don't jump for joy after getting their systems because that's what they're hoping for. They want people to forget that they screwed up after receiving their packages.

Complain and let them know they screwed up, or return the system like some people are doing.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
linux2k wrote: Why is it funny? They did make deliveries over the weekend.

PS4 isn't a special case. Did you read the posts in this thread that mentioned weekend delivery? Ample proof from CP was given that they do this.
Happy13178 wrote: They did do deliveries over the weekend, at least to major centres. People posted about it when they got theirs. What's funny about it?
What?!?! What the....why didn't I get mine then? I think downtown Toronto qualifies as a major centre > :( Did people downtown in Toronto report getting theirs on the weekend? I am seriously shocked.....and pissed off...wtf Future Shop!!
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Mar 15, 2008
22 posts
5 upvotes
Still waiting for my PS4. Been out for delivery since 10:30AM...Canada Post is atrocious in my area.
Nov 22, 2011
67 posts
59 upvotes
Kingston
Casual wrote: Anyone knows if they come separately from another CP driver or if its with the regular one?
It was separate for me but my normal postie always walks, she doesn't have a van or anything.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1198 posts
251 upvotes
Toronto
deezz wrote: What?!?! What the....why didn't I get mine then? I think downtown Toronto qualifies as a major centre > :( Did people downtown in Toronto report getting theirs on the weekend? I am seriously shocked.....and pissed off...wtf Future Shop!!
I'm downtown, received one of my FS orders on Friday. Expecting another one from FS and BB today.
Dec 18, 2005
356 posts
27 upvotes
Guelph
I'm in Guelph and mine just arrived a few hours ago. Better late than never.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2008
1525 posts
18 upvotes
this is absolutely ridiculous, i ordered back on June 11, and Bestbuy still havent shipped out my PS3. My order status still says 'in progress' which is the same as 5 months ago, i called them and they said the same thing, oh its at the warehouse waiting to be shipped out.
Nov 18, 2002
107 posts
3 upvotes
Markham
Amazon order arrived, but tracking never updated. CP however is still out for delivery since this morning /rolleyes
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
linux2k wrote: Why is it funny? They did make deliveries over the weekend.

PS4 isn't a special case. Did you read the posts in this thread that mentioned weekend delivery? Ample proof from CP was given that they do this.
drumboz79 wrote: I'm downtown, received one of my FS orders on Friday. Expecting another one from FS and BB today.
Yeah, no, I was asking about the weekend deliveries. I have newfound respect for CP, although, they probably got paid extra to work the weekend anyways so...maybe the respect should be with FS/BB/etc. or Sony, for footing the bill for the extra costs to delivery on the weekend, which ain't cheap EVER. Also, I gotta give it up to FS...they gave me the $40 credit...the CSR I talked to was a gamer too and was super cool about it all. I think they really did want to get everyone's consoles into everyone's hands on Friday. I think Sony made a logistical error making the release date Friday instead of Thursday. Made it so hard for the retailers.

Anyways, I ain't made no more...as you guys can see lol. My secret?.......I'm ALWAYS angry.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Guru
Jul 5, 2001
10060 posts
12665 upvotes
Toronto
drumboz79 wrote: I'm downtown, received one of my FS orders on Friday. Expecting another one from FS and BB today.
I'm downtown as well and finally got my PS4 delivered today (BB June pre-order).
Dec 25, 2012
262 posts
55 upvotes
TORONTO
9394 wrote: I'm downtown as well and finally got my PS4 delivered today (BB June pre-order).
Mines still nowhere to be seen. CP says it shouldve been out for delivery in the morning. But has no clue as it stopped tracking after reaching the third facility in the city for another round of sorting.
Nov 22, 2011
67 posts
59 upvotes
Kingston
deezz wrote: Yeah, no, I was asking about the weekend deliveries. I have newfound respect for CP, although, they probably got paid extra to work the weekend anyways so...maybe the respect should be with FS/BB/etc. or Sony, for footing the bill for the extra costs to delivery on the weekend, which ain't cheap EVER. Also, I gotta give it up to FS...they gave me the $40 credit...the CSR I talked to was a gamer too and was super cool about it all. I think they really did want to get everyone's consoles into everyone's hands on Friday. I think Sony made a logistical error making the release date Friday instead of Thursday. Made it so hard for the retailers.

Anyways, I ain't made no more...as you guys can see lol. My secret?.......I'm ALWAYS angry.
It had nothing to with the PS4, they were doing it regardless to deal with the holiday rush.

http://read.thestar.com/?origref=https% ... n-weekends
Oct 30, 2013
60 posts
2 upvotes
Thornhill
2013/11/18 10:10 RICHMOND HILL Item on hold at postal facility to verify address of recipient
09:48 RICHMOND HILL Item out for delivery
04:24 RICHMOND HILL Item processed at local delivery facility Learn More The item has arrived at the destination facility for final sorting before delivery. Look for an "Out for Delivery" scan today or tomorrow to know when delivery will occur. You can also sign up for email notifications.
2013/11/16 10:22 SCARBOROUGH Item processed

LOL look at mine.
The status changed to "Item on hold at postal facility to verify address of recipient". So I called CP and they told me that the item has been hold. I asked the reason and they said they couldn't find my condo.
So they are holding it for another day or two until it gets released.

What a stupid reason LOL
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50592 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
jonjonjon wrote: 2013/11/18 10:10 RICHMOND HILL Item on hold at postal facility to verify address of recipient
04:24 RICHMOND HILL Item processed at local delivery facility Learn More The item has arrived at the destination facility for final sorting before delivery. Look for an "Out for Delivery" scan today or tomorrow to know when delivery will occur. You can also sign up for email notifications.
2013/11/16 10:22 SCARBOROUGH Item processed

LOL look at mine.
The status changed to "Item on hold at postal facility to verify address of recipient". So I called CP and they told me that the item has been hold. I asked the reason and they said they couldn't find my condo.
So they are holding it for another day or two until it gets released.

What a stupid reason LOL
Just go pick it up?
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2009
1291 posts
90 upvotes
jonjonjon wrote: 2013/11/18 10:10 RICHMOND HILL Item on hold at postal facility to verify address of recipient
04:24 RICHMOND HILL Item processed at local delivery facility Learn More

What the heck is "Item on hold at postal facility to verify address of recipient"

Reasons could be: You live in an apartment building, but you forgot to give them your apt # (or condo unit #), or you have the apt #, but your name isn't on the directory.
Oct 30, 2013
60 posts
2 upvotes
Thornhill
Jimboski wrote: Just go pick it up?
I asked them if I can pick it up and they said no because the warehouse is the secure area that unauthorized person can't enter.
Oct 30, 2013
60 posts
2 upvotes
Thornhill
super26 wrote: Reasons could be: You live in an apartment building, but you forgot to give them your apt # (or condo unit #), or you have the apt #, but your name isn't on the directory.
I checked my FS website and I entered them correctly.
Even the reps from CP said that I entered information correctly and he doesn't know why the delivery guy couldn't find my condo.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
5155 posts
1315 upvotes
London
Finally got my 2 BB pre-orders from June 11, but already bought 2 on Friday. *****ing BB and CP suck. Now that they're sold out everywhere, I think I'll keep them.
Nov 1, 2005
234 posts
3 upvotes
Kelowna
Got my amazon PS4 today, no games yet though. NBA is supposed to arrive tomorrow, today though Amazon delayed BF4 from expected delivery today to December 19th > :( . Canceled that game and going to pick it up in person at lunch, futureshop says it's in stock in town.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2009
1291 posts
90 upvotes
jonjonjon wrote: I checked my FS website and I entered them correctly.
Even the reps from CP said that I entered information correctly and he doesn't know why the delivery guy couldn't find my condo.
Yeah, I hate when that happens. You could be playing with your ps4 now, instead you have to wait another day.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)