Sony Playstation 4 Pre-order Thread - $399 - Out Now

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2013 5:47 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2009
1548 posts
499 upvotes
Edmonton
trackercowe wrote: Please don't listen to XshadowX, the guy is trolling you. He is most definitely not who he makes himself out to be.
I'm going to show lots of proof after work.
Oct 25, 2011
499 posts
316 upvotes
Toronto
XShadowX wrote: I will show proof after work. I did sell 40+

I will reply more after work, can't now.
lol i wish i was in Edmonton. No HST and more profit. My gf thought I was trying to compete with you in who can sell the most # consoles after she saw your BB rewards pic. I honestly lost track of how many I've sold and bought... sigh. It's just over 40 I believe. And roughly $3,000+

and my favor people are people who think they can bargain below cost.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2008
2374 posts
668 upvotes
XShadowX wrote: I'm going to show lots of proof after work.
Oh boy! I got all the proof I need from when I ran into you trading a couple years ago. Any "proof" you post amounts to much of what Fearless gives us, which is mostly lies and half-truths.
Jonathan Toews, on the disappointment of not repeating in 2011: "Mostly I was glad that Vancouver didn't win."
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2009
1548 posts
499 upvotes
Edmonton
Ben31 wrote: Wow....it is so nice of you to rip people off out of their hard earned cash ...considering this forum is to find and share great deals, you managed to rip people off and best of all during the Christmas season.

To post such a post just shows what kind of character you are.

You have quite the story to tell with your family at Christmas dinner of how you made a $4000 profit.

Merry Christmas

PS : Since you made a $4000 profit, would be real nice to buy 1 or 2 PS4s and give it to a child or two that wanted one at a hospital, but don't see that happening.
It's not ripping People off, They know what the Original Price is, They know what I'm asking. They choose too and are fine with my price. They thanked me so much, every single one of them, Yesterday a guy said I'm a life saver. I'm not forcing anyone to buy it at my price. I was Ordering 12 at a time and they were gone within 2 days.

trackercowe wrote: Oh boy! I got all the proof I need from when I ran into you trading a couple years ago. Any "proof" you post amounts to much of what Fearless gives us, which is mostly lies and half-truths.
So you guys want proof and i offered to give it, Now its all lies and not believable?

BB/FS website is down, so i can't give anymore proof than this right now

at least 27 PS4's in shipping Boxes, I'll also show you my Credit card statement that matches with my Bestbuy account if you ask. I'm not hiding nothing, I'll give what ever proof you ask.

Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2005
2134 posts
191 upvotes
Canada
XShadowX wrote: It's not ripping People off, They know what the Original Price is, They know what I'm asking. They choose too and are fine with my price. They thanked me so much, every single one of them, Yesterday a guy said I'm a life saver. I'm not forcing anyone to buy it at my price. I was Ordering 12 at a time and they were gone within 2 days.
If you didn't order 12 at a time...they would have been able to order the PS4 themselves, thereby, purchase the console at retail price...but since they were not able to due so to someone else hoarding them...they had to buy it off you, because of that, they had to pay the price you offered which was more than retail.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2009
1548 posts
499 upvotes
Edmonton
Ben31 wrote: If you didn't order 12 at a time...they would have been able to order the PS4 themselves, thereby, purchase the console at retail price...but since they were not able to due so to someone else hoarding them...they had to buy it off you, because of that, they had to pay the price you offered which was more than retail.

That's doesn't bring anymore stock to local stores, and if they knew anything about computers. They would of pre-ordered. they had so much time. Even instore